18 he belongs to who?!??

Ricky Perez

I bend over the pool table. My ass is sticking out in the air as I hover over the cue stick.

"Don't do it like that. Here, I'll show you." Seth comes up behind me and presses himself up to me. We're in a promiscuous position and he guides my arm with his hand and his head lowers beside mine. I hitch my breath and take a peek up. We're in a room that's not too big and was dimly lit with lamps and old fashioned carpets. The places was littered with a targets and a bunch of others throwing darts at them, but the majority of people were crowded around the pool table, expectant in watching me make the move. Amongst the crowd was a set of eyes that examined me closely. Eyes that were as dark as coal and seemingly could cut through anything . They showed no tenderness and no emotion as he stood firmly with his arms crossed, yet my heart still skipped at the sight of him.  Somehow he looked more massive, and muscular but maybe it was because I was bent over. I felt like I was the only one in the room in the presence of a beast.

Then at the worst time I finally remember that I was trying to get Seth to not meet Jax, but it's too late.

Jax's incredibly insane jealousy—how could I have been so preoccupied with my new boyfriend that I forgot.

It's scary because I can't really read Jax's face to know what he's feeling but I'm already nervous and feel incredibly guilty. I convince myself that I've technically done nothing wrong to invoke that emotion and focus on the game as best I could. Sometimes while playing, I couldn't help but glance over at Jax just to check on him since I haven't seen him in awhile and his eyes were always trained on me. Always. I don't realize how much Jax's presence affects me until the third round when Seth comes behind me to help me again. Before I know it, i unconsciously veer away from his touch and avoid making eye contact with him, or anyone else at the matter. Poor Seth, I could feel that Seth was a puppy dog confused by my actions but I didn't feel like saying anything to him or else Jax would indefinitely hear.

"Sorry I'm late." Sam suddenly is standing at the door frame and he walks over to me.

Why is he here? I look over at Knox and he looks just as surprised as I am.

Sam grabs the cue stick from me, but while doing so, he's touching my hand for a little too long while maintaining direct eye contact at me. "I know you don't like this game so I'll play it just for you Ricky." He says and I cringe so hard that i hope my face isn't showing too bad of a grimace. But then Seth slaps Sam's hand away and yanks me back.

"Hands off him." Seth warns. He probably remembers Sam from that night of the football game and is being protective of me. How sweet of him.

Sam is offended as he looks at us. He scoffs. "What is this guy even doing here?" He's asking because Seth is a human. "You shouldn't be next to him." Sam grabs my hand and pulls me over to his side.

"I said get your hands off him!" Seth exclaimed and pulls me back.

What am I, the rope in a game of "tug of war"??!? "Let go of me idiots!!" I shout but they just yell overtop of me and drown me out.

"Don't fucking touch him like that! Who even are you???"

"I'm his boyfriend asshole!" Seth gives a yank at my arm again and it starts to hurt so much that my wrists are turning red.

Then a snort of disbelief sounds within the second of silence. Then everyone in the room stopped what they were doing and including the two guys, everyone became quiet. We all turn out heads to see who was mocking the situation. This was his first sign of emotion so far today and of course it was him.

"This is ridiculous." He chuckles lowly as his holds his temples with his fingers. He has a eery smile across face like a maniac and you can tell he's annoyed— like he's had enough of it. I can see that a few people next to Jax move away a little, freeing up some space around him. They might be just as scared as I am right now because I'm about to shit my pants. Jax is usually kind to me but that's only when I'm on his good side.