🦋22nd

Moment get by and Nam opened the door and come out from the washroom and tada, first thing he was looking for was his suitcase which was nowhere in the room. He frowned at the vocalist.

He stood up on his feet.

“ Jungkook, don't be ."

A brat, act like child, asshole. Was unspoken as Jungkook cut him off mid sentence 

“ We could invite dad and mom here. Then you don't have leave and we can take care the of them. Here. Together"

Nam crossed his arms in his bare chest. Raising an eyebrow which make Jungkook doubt himself as if he said something nonsense.

Has he become a high and mighty person without his realization and that's why his always being good turn Nam is treating him this way? No, that's not the matter anyway. His Hyung would have let him know and scolded him.

“ Really. You going to take care of mom and dad? You have released a solo, and you're going to this interview that interview then how you are going to spend time with them. Jungkook, you get barely time to spend with me, and you're telling me that…. Listen forget. I am staying with dad and mom for just four days and it's final."

Nam opened the covert to took out his clothes. He glanced at Jungkook who was standing at the same spot as statue.

“ Now could you pack my suitcase because I don't have time? I need to go the airport as well."

Silently, Jungkook walked to the covert and collected the clothes again put it back in the suitcase. He considered what was Nam advising was correct but he just to be included with the family too, he isn't just an idol but also a husband and son-in-law.

When he was done, he looked at Nam who was tying his shoelaces sitting on the mini sofa.

“ Can I come to see you? I'm going to miss."  Jungkook is about to sob, but he's taking control of his emotions as he used to do when they weren't together.

“ Sure if you have time for me."Finally, Namjoon blurted without his acknowledgment. He was mad at him that he doesn't have time for him. Jungkook throat felt dry at the words knowing that deep down he's actually angry with him, however he's appearing to support him and understanding his busy schedules.

Suddenly, Jungkook's six sense guessed that something is possibly bothering his husband. Did he somehow cut to the quick?

Namjoon walked toward him to say bye.Goodbye. He cupped his face and looked into his eyes then his lips, but he kissed him on the forehead.

“ Jungkook! I'm going to miss you too. It's just four days. Take care. Don't stress. Okay."

Jungkook taking people by storm. Hence Nam wish that he remember that he have a husband under the rose. He is terrified at the idea of Jungkook lead up the garden path with one of hottest idol in the industry. He can't lose his love again.

Namjoon gripped his suitcase and his phones and walked toward the door.

“ Namjoon! Does the kissing scene bothering You."

Jungkook suddenly assumed the fact, or he tried a blind shot. But the way Nam was to halt and he's clenching the doorknob seems like he was absolutely correct, his suspicion was right. Nam has been stubborn when it comes to accept his feelings out.