5-Party Hardy

Sassy

The party was hype. People were dancin' all over the place. The lights were only on in certain areas so it was pretty dim. Thank god for that. Now I didn't have to worry about my humongous pimple.

"Let's go get some drinks." I told them.

Eva looked like she was scared outta her mind. Her arms were folded and she was trying to cover herself. My poor baby had low self-esteem. I was gonna fix that.

We all held hands to get through the crowd of people. It was packed in here. I had to shove them outta the way. They sneered at me, but I didn't give a damn. I was tryna find the kitchen. The house was big as shit though. It took us a while to find it. We found the kegs and cups on a table. There were people standing around drinkin' or getting a refill. I walked over and made a cup for Kierra.

"Now you better not lose your drink, girl this a white people party. You know they like to roofie bitches." I told her.

"Yeah, I know. It's also a high school party. I won't be able to find any distractions. Unless I see that sexy ass Don." She smirked.

"Did somebody say my name?" said the devil himself.

He came through the crowd towards us. This time he was alone. Finally. But I knew the others weren't far behind.

"You just want somebody say your name. Narcissistic jackass." I said.

"Oooooooh. Such big words there, Sassy. Wouldn't think they'd fit in your mouth."

"A lot can fit in my mouth."

"Y'all niggas nasty." Kiki interjected.

"Sis, you knew." I turned to Eva. "You want a drink, girl?"

"No thanks. I don't drink." She rejected.

"True. Me either. Hey, y'all got any canned sodas?" I asked Don.

"Yep. Got a box of Pepsi under the table. Bought it just for you." He winked. That dimple made an appearance too. Damn.

I reached under the table and sure enough there were sodas. I took two Pepsi's and handed one to Eva.

"Who's your friend?" He asked.

"Oh! This is Eva. Eva this is Don."

"I know." She responded.

"Of course you do." I said laughin'. "He's popular and on the football team."

"Not just on the football team, I'm the quarterback."

"Well how 'bout that. The quarterback throwin' one of the biggest parties of the year. Could this town be anymore cliché?" I said.

"Hey, at least I'm not white."

"Sure' bout that?" Asked Kierra.

"Yeah I'm sure 'bout that. You sure 'bout that?"

"Nope."

"I can make you sure 'bout it." He got closer to her and I can admit I was a little jealous. 'Cause damn I want him.

"Hold up now. I thought we had somethin' goin' on here, Don. Now you tryna get at my cousin?"

"Don't worry. I got a lil' something for the both of y'all."

"That big, huh?" She asked.

"Damn straight."

"We'll see about that. C'mon y'all. This my song and I'm tryin' twerk sum." I pulled the girls back to where we came from.

The DJ was set up in the livin' room area. Justin Bieber Sorry was blastin' through the speakers. I loved me some JB. White boy could get it.