7-Slumber Party

Sassy

"WE BOUT TO THROW THEM BOOOOOOOOOOWWSSSS!!! WE BOUT TO SWING THEM THIIIIIINNNNGGSSS!!!"

Kiki sang as we lay in my room. I didn't get in too much trouble. The principal thought that me standing up to a bully was an admirable thing and I wouldn't be suspended. But I do have detention after school for the rest of the week. I could live with that.

Kiki kept singing Girl Fight and it was getting on my damn nerves. She thought it was great that I beat Miranda's ass. But she kept complaining about how she should've been there and not Tae Tae. He's been back for hours now and Eva hasn't answered my calls or text messages. I must've scared her pretty bad.

I was just lyin' in my bed on Instagram when the speakers started blastin' the song. This bitch...

"If you don't turn that fuckin' shit off!" I yelled over the music.

"Naw, this your anthem now." She got to singin' again.

I stared at her then started laughing. Next thing I knew I was singing along. How could I not? This used to be the shit back in the day.

Kiki went downstairs to get some more snacks. Her playlist played in the background and suddenly I was singing Donell Jones. My phone dinged meaning I had received a message.

Unknown: Hey ;)

Who the hell was textin' me this time of night? Unknown at that.

S: Who dis?

Unknown: Your future baby daddy.

See now this nigga was trippin', but I'll play along.

S: Dave East? How'd you get my number?

Unknown: Nope, wrong person.

S: Hmm disappointing. Oh! I know. Nick Jonas? I knew you'd get my letters. *le sigh*

Unknown: Lol. Try again, Cleo.

Bryson? What the fuck?

S: Bryson?

B: Ding! Ding! Ding! Got it right on the third try. I'm so proud of you *wipes away tear*

S: Shut up dickhead. How you get my number?

B: A blue eyed birdie told me...

Fuckin' Michael! How dare he give Bryson my number! I loved Michael. I really did. But he got to die.

S: Imma beat his twinkly ass!

B: Put your claws away kitty. I damn near had to beg him for it.

S: Big bad Bryson beggin'? The world must be coming to an end.

B: Yes. The last seal has broken to free Lucifer.

Did he just...?

S: Dammit Sam!

B: I had...I had to.

S: I'm not saving you this time. Your on your own. Peace!

B: *You're. And wow, some big brother you are.

S: The world is already endin'. Ain't shit else to do.

S: Don't correct me!

B: Watch your tone, Cleo. I don't wanna get rough with you.

S: Maybe I like it like that...

Shit! Did I really just say that? But as I thought about the things he could do to me, the temperature in the room rose. What was this white boy doin' to me? I had to remind myself that he wasn't my type and he was more or less taken.