40

When Li Ruan vomited, not only Jiang Shen was stunned, but even the little eunuch who came to deliver the message was also stunned.

But he couldn't care less about that.

Li Ruan couldn't bear it just now when he was in Emperor Chongxuan's carriage, until now, he just felt his stomach was overwhelmed, and he couldn't stop vomiting. It wasn't until I vomited up the porridge I drank in the morning and couldn't vomit anything anymore that I felt a little better.

He raised his head and saw Jiang Shen standing behind him, with one hand raised up, as if he wanted to help him smooth his back, but he didn't dare to touch him.

His expression was rarely a little cramped.

He made a lot of noise, and people on the side of the road kept poking their heads out of the carriage to watch.

"I..." Li Ruan was a little embarrassed to be looked at by a group of people, and said in a low voice, "I'm fine, just... I feel a little motion sick."

Jiang Shen frowned, "Motion sickness?"

"Yeah." Li Ruan nodded, He asked, "What did you just say?"

He just wanted to hold back not to spit it out, so he didn't pay attention to what Jiang Shen was saying.

Jiang Shen: "..."

"It's okay." Jiang Shen took out Zhang Sipa from his arms and wiped Li Ruan's mouth, just happened to catch a glimpse of Yu Xiu arriving with his carriage, "Go back to the carriage and rest for a while, we Stop by the side of the road before going."

Li Ruan replied, Jiang Shen led him and wanted to go to the carriage, but was stopped again.

"Your Highness." The little eunuch who sent the message stopped in front of them, and said with a smile, "Concubine Rong is still waiting."

Jiang Shen glanced at him: "Young master is not feeling well, don't you see? Get out of the way."

The little eunuch: "But ma'am, she—"

Jiang Shen raised his voice slightly again: "Concubine Rong, ma'am, forgive me, I will come to the door to make amends in person someday." His

tone was very perfunctory, without any trace of sincerity.

After finishing speaking, he ignored the little eunuch and led Li Ruan into the carriage.

In Concubine Rong's carriage, a corner curtain was lifted and fell, and a woman hummed displeasedly from inside.

"Previously, I thought it was a palace person's reckless remarks. Now that I think about it, His Highness the Crown Prince was really fascinated by a little goblin who doesn't know where he came from." It was Concubine Rong who spoke. Elegant and luxurious appearance.

In front of her, sat a woman in plain clothes.

The woman was only about fifteen or sixteen years old, she was in her prime, she had no makeup on her face, and her appearance was delicate and pleasant.

It was Concubine Rong's natal family, a female family member sent overnight by the Su Clan in the south of the Yangtze River.

"Auntie." Su Wan'er spoke softly, a little timidly, "How about...forget it."

Concubine Rong frowned displeasedly: "What do you mean, you still look down on His Highness the Crown Prince?"

" Of course not, but..."

Su Wan'er looked away, as if she wanted to say something, but hesitated to speak.

"I know you have been timid since you were a child, and you didn't dare to fight for anything. Your aunt and I were like you when we first entered the palace." Concubine Rong said leisurely, "But you have to understand that now we not only have ourselves, but also have burdens. The fate of the Su family will be determined."