34

When Jiang Shen returned to his bedroom, he was already on a branch.

The door of the bedroom was closed, and candles were still burning inside.

Jiang Shen stopped in front of the bedroom door, lowered his head and smelled his clothes.

He stayed in the Imperial Academy all day today, and he always felt that his whole body was tainted with a strange smell. His little fox likes to cling to him the most, and he can't let the smell get to him.

Jiang Shen thought for a while, and didn't rush into the house, but turned his head to the direction of the bathing pool.

The palace where the bath is located is next to the bedroom, and before entering, one can feel the warm steam overflowing from the room. Jiang Shen only thought that the palace people knew that he needed to take a bath when he came back, so he prepared it in advance.

He swung back the palace servants who wanted to come in to serve him, pushed open the palace door by himself, and walked into the steaming water vapor.

But when he took off his coat and was about to lift the curtain of the inner hall, he heard a slight sound of water coming from inside.

Jiang Shen's eyes froze.

His crown prince's east palace is heavily guarded, and logically speaking, it is not so easy to sneak in.

But this kind of thing is not without.

A few years ago, there were even assassins who sneaked into the Holy Majesty's bedroom and almost caused a catastrophe.

Jiang Shen thought for a while, took out a dagger from his clothes, and quietly hid it in his sleeve.

Gently opened the curtain.

The soup pool carved out of white jade is extremely spacious, and the inside cannot be clearly seen from the steaming water, only a figure can be vaguely seen. Huddled in the farthest corner, curled up into a small ball, almost completely buried in the water.

Jiang Shen paused, and put away the dagger.

He walked around to the other side of the soup pool, bent down, and picked the man out of the water.

"Are you going to drown yourself in the water?" Jiang Shen asked him helplessly.

The boy was drenched all over, and his cheeks were flushed because he had been in the hot water for a long time. His body was hot, and when he was touched, he trembled heavily, and his expression was a little blurred.

"Jiang Shen?" The young man blinked blankly, saw the person in front of him clearly, and suddenly rushed towards him, "Why did you just come back!"

The young man soaked in the water without any clothes on, and his wet body stuck to it, soaking Jiang Shen's clothes immediately. Li Ruan knew that the story was not a good one, and after reading a few pages, he felt hot all over his body. But that thing seems to be addictive, the more you know you shouldn't watch it, the more you want to watch it.

Jiang Shen was caught off guard by him, he couldn't stand still for a moment, stepped back a few steps, half hugged and half hugged the boy and sat down on the reclining chair by the bath. His nostrils were filled with warm water vapor from the young man's body, his breathing became disordered almost instantly, and he didn't know where to put his hands.

However, the boy kept rubbing against him, and the water droplets rolled down from the boy's hair, and then slid into Jiang Shen's neck.

"What, what's wrong?" Jiang Shen managed to regain his sanity, but still didn't dare to touch him, "Why are you here? Did someone bully you?" In his memory, the boy had never been so wronged