77

Li Ruan said "Oops", before he picked up the cub, Jiang Shen had already bent down and scooped up the poor cub from the ground.

"None of us foxes would pamper children like that!" On the way back, Li Ruan lay on Jiang Shen's shoulder and said seriously.

Jiang Shen carried the bought food and goat milk with one hand, and carefully held the fox cub with the other hand, and gently stroked him with the pulp of his thumb. The little cub felt comfortable and rolled in his palm.

"Really?" Jiang Shen asked with a smile, "Then how do you foxes raise your children?"

Li Ruan said: "If we are foxes, the cubs will be driven out of the nest after they can run and jump, and let them fend for themselves... No, I'm self-reliant."

The cub who was rolling in Jiang Shen's palm paused and raised his head in a daze.

Li Ruan noticed it, wagging his tail, and said deliberately: "I think Zai Zai will be able to learn to walk in two or three days at most, and then drive him out of the cave and let him hunt by himself.

" !" The cub hugged Jiang Shen's fingers tightly, his eyes filled with water mist in fright.

Poor.

Jiang Shen touched him: "Little fool, your father is joking with you."

"Aww?"

"It's true, he won't kick you out." After raising the child for a few days, Jiang Shen can almost He understood what his family was talking about, and comforted him, "When you can transform into a human form, you will go back to the palace with us. At that time, you will have to learn the Four Books and Five Classics, the piano, chess, calligraphy and painting, how to use soldiers to fight, and how to govern the country." These are much more important than learning how to hunt."

The cub stared blankly at him, then suddenly leaned back and fell into Jiang Shen's palm, his hind legs trembling.

Li Ruan laughed so hard that she almost fell off Jiang Shen's shoulder.

When it comes to scaring children, Jiang Shen is much worse than him.

It's really bad.

They didn't leave very far at first, Jiang Shen hugged his two little foxes, one big and one small, but they seemed to be about the same age, and quickly returned to the cave.

Before they entered the cave, the little cub felt something, and suddenly poked his head out of Jiang Shen's palm.

He hugged Jiang Shen's finger, raised his head, and said ferociously at a distant bush, "Aww! Aww!" The

distant bush trembled slightly.

Jiang Shen paused, turned his head to look at the little fox lying on his shoulder.

The little fox was also a little surprised.

Surprisingly, the little cub discovered something hidden in the bush almost at the same time as him, but he had practiced for hundreds of years, and this fox cub was only ten days old. Although it is known that Zai Zai is born with strong spiritual power, it is almost unheard of for a human-male hybrid to be so strong.

What's more... Zai Zai has never been so hostile to other people.

When this little bastard was born, it alarmed all the spirits within a hundred li radius. In fact, occasionally some little monsters would come over curious to have a look these days, but most of them were scared away by Li Ruan. But no matter who or how he came to find out the news, Zai Zai never expressed any obvious hostility.

But what happened this time...

The little cub's hair was all blown up, and its short tail was wagging rapidly behind it, like a fluffy little ball. Li Ruan stretched out his tail, touched him lightly, comforted him for a moment, and then looked at the bush again: "Still coming out?"