22

The young man's sentence contains too much information, Jiang Shen couldn't react for a while, thinking that he had heard it wrong.

"You said you..." Jiang Shen cleared his throat and asked uncertainly, "What's wrong with you?" "I'm

pregnant with your son." Li Ruan lowered her head and stroked her flat belly, "It's right here , so that I can't fix it recently-"

His voice stopped abruptly.

Almost slipped my mouth.

Li Ruan knew that mortals are very afraid of monsters. Previously, Jiang Shen quickly accepted him, probably because he was too badly injured and unable to resist, so he had to be dragged into the cave by Li Ruan. But even so, when they met for the first time, he still frightened Jiang Shen into a faint.

Now that Jiang Shen has returned to the mortal world, and there are so many subordinates by his side, if he finds out that he is a demon, maybe they will directly ask his subordinates to drive him away.

That would be troublesome.

Li Ruan pursed her lips, a little annoyed.

But he really doesn't know how to act.

Li Ruan actually didn't feel anything when she was pregnant with Jiang Shen's cub. He is a demon who has lived for many years. Unlike ordinary people, at his age, the reliance on blood relatives has become very weak.

If he really wanted to say it, he even found it troublesome.

Since having this little boy, he always feels tired and hungry, and his spiritual power is also constantly draining.

Can't practice, let alone ascend.

It is really troublesome.

But the appearance of this little brat is not all bad, at least... he can come to see Jiang Shen.

Li Ruan has been very happy ever since she knew she was coming to see Jiang Shen. I had been happy for several days, and now I really talked to him, and my whole body jumped for joy.

It is really difficult to act out the kind of grievance that the little tit said.

Li Ruan didn't dare to talk nonsense anymore, Jiang Shen didn't speak for a while.

This has happened more than once or twice in the royal family.

Not to mention those royal family members who are extravagant and dissipated, even the ministers who are close to Jiang Shen have such people. She has a dissolute personality, especially loves to be promiscuous outside, and when she provokes others, she turns around and abandons them all the time. As a result, those innocent women can only go to Beijing with their children to find someone. Every time they make trouble, it is a scandal.

Jiang Shen also helped someone with a similar matter last year, and finally persuaded him to hire three matchmakers and six people, and carried him into the mansion eight times in a sedan chair.

But if this happened to anyone, it couldn't happen to Jiang Shen.

He is the most self-denying and respectful in his life, how could he do this kind of thing with others before getting married.

What's more, it's obvious...

Jiang Shen glanced at the opponent's chest.

It is flat, even a little thin.

Obviously a boy.

It's impossible for a man to get pregnant, right?

In fact, there is nothing to hesitate about. Jiang Shen has never heard of the anecdote of a man's pregnancy since he was a child.