41

Jiang Shen asked the palace lady who came to deliver the letter to go back to report first, and walked behind with Li Ruan in his arms.

When the court lady had disappeared, Jiang Shen lowered his voice and asked, "Is that woman from the Su clan just now a monster?"

Li Ruan raised her head and asked him, "You also recognize monsters?"

"No," Jiang Shen said lightly. She laughed, "But she was almost scared to death by you."

The one named Su Wan'er was a raccoon demon. He has practiced for more than a hundred years, and he can't even hide his evil spirit, Li Ruan can see it at a glance.

Jiang Shen asked: "Did you scare her?"

"I'm warning her." Li Ruan said sternly, "I don't need to argue with them for mortals. I don't want to teach you a lesson for the little cat demon who ran out of nowhere. Are you really going to tell her to climb on my head?"

"I have never lost a fight with a monster."

The monster clan has a strong sense of territory, Li Ruan was not very happy today, and was worried that he had no place to vent his anger. Now of course he is like a little hedgehog, stabbing whoever he catches.

The little cat demon accidentally hit him with a gun.

But Jiang Shen just smiled and didn't dissuade him.

The mortals are dealt with by Jiang Shen, and the affairs of the monster clan should naturally be handled by the monsters themselves. Although he didn't know why the young lady of the Su family in Jiangnan was a civet cat demon, but her aunt Concubine Rong was not favored in the palace, and the Su family in Jiangnan was not too powerful to give up, so he could let the little fox do as he wanted. method to deal with.

The palace is built around the lake, and the waterside pavilion near the lake where the Holy One is located is in the deepest part of the palace. Jiang Shen hugged Li Ruan and walked slowly along the shore of the lake. When there was no one around, and the female relatives who coveted Jiang Shen were no longer in sight, Li Ruan jumped off Jiang Shen.

Stretched comfortably.

He actually doesn't like places that are too popular.

Ordinary people eat five grains, have the seven emotions and six desires, are born, aged, sick and die, and are easily contaminated with turbid qi. A place with too much turbidity is not suitable for spiritual power to run, nor is it suitable for monster clans to practice.

And the harem is precisely the place where greed and desire are the heaviest.

Therefore, no matter how beautiful the building is and how comfortable the life is, in Li Ruan's heart, let alone comparing it with Changming Mountain, even this palace can't compare.

Few people come to this palace all year round, the environment is quiet and pleasant, it is the most suitable place to live.

Li Ruan never remembered the lesson, and after the nausea in the carriage passed away, she felt better again. Seeing such a beautiful scenery at this moment, I don't want to go to see the doctor at all. I just want to find a tree by the lake and climb up to enjoy the scenery.

Probably seeing what he was thinking, Jiang Shen took his hand, and could not help but lead him forward: "No, you promised me just now that you will see the doctor first when you arrive at the palace. Your Majesty summoned him now, and then Go to see His Majesty first, and then see the imperial physician, don’t try to hide.”

“Okay, take a look.”

Li Ruan was perfunctory, and then asked: “Then can I come to climb a tree later? That tree is really big. High, you will be able to see the entire palace when you go up."