Sites

Chapter 4 Sites

"I can't believe I'm doing this."

Kii stood at the meeting place while leaning on the telephone pole, she wore a pink short sleeve shirt that hugged her upper figure quite tightly, with the word 'rose' in white letters. As for pants, she wore short jeans.

Dryads wearing clothes is unusual for them.

The reason for why the plant girl was wearing clothes is because of Tetsuro. It took two weeks for him to convince Kii to go out of the forest for a day, it helped that Papi was there when He talked to Kii about it. As well as bringing up that there are other sweets besides chocolate, like ice cream, waiting for her to try them. That one was the last touch to make Kii cave in.

The reason why Tetsuro wanted the Dryad to wear these clothes is because her normal wear is too revealing to the eye. It'll no doubt draw too many eyes, especially from the ones who think with their hormones.

And now, the Dryad was waiting for Tetsuro and Papi to come fetch her.

Kii soon spotted two figures from the distance, the closer they came the clearer the figures became to her. One dual coloured eye teen and one blue feathered Harpy.

"Afternoon Kii!" Papi greeted her fellow Demi-Human with a wave of her wing.

"Sup." Tetsuro simply said to the Dryad.

"Afternoon Pappi." The plant girl greeted back to her friend, ignoring the fact that Tetsuro was there until she took note of his change in clothing.

The young writer wore a red shirt with short sleeves, black hems and the words 'Rhino power'. The pants were dark purple with white lines making rectangle shapes on the sides. As for his choice of foot wear, a pair of black and blue sandals.

"Why did you change your clothing?"

"It's getting hotter during this month, meaning summer is coming soon." Tetsuro explained his change of style. "Can't you tell?"

"No, not really." Kii revealed to her drawing instructor. "The weather doesn't bother me unless it starts to snow."

"That makes sense." The High Schooler replied, with Kii's choice of clothing it was understandable to him if the colder seasons bother her. Heck he wouldn't be surprised if this was the case with the other Dryads.

"Tetsuro." Papi's voice drew him out of his thoughts as he turn to the Harpy's direction. "When are we going, I want to show Kii the park."

"Oh right, I almost forgot." The sixteen year old mentally face palmed himself for getting side-tracked. He then turned his gaze to the Dryad. "You remember what we talked about?"

"I remember, I hold on to both of your shoulders to support me."

Kii told them that as far as she could remember, she mostly relied on her throne to move around. It wasn't because her legs were paralyzed, it's just Dryads can only walk for short distances or stand for short amounts of time. So Tetsuro decided he and Papi would act as her support when they go to the park.

Kii put her left hand on Papi's right shoulder and she, hesitantly put her right hand on Tetsuro's left shoulder. With that, they were off to the park.

Before the trio made it there, they had to take a little detour.

"Can you tell me why we're here." The Dryad responded annoyed, emphasizing the last word at their current location.

Town Market