Talkes

Chapter 6 Talkes

Kii's forest

Tetsuro was sitting on a stump made of wood by Kii so he could draw. The drawing in question was an anthropomorphic skunk wearing a long sleeve hoody with long baggy pants. And a hat on its head, from its appearance alone it seems to be a male.

But he wasn't the only one that was drawing.

Near the dual coloured eye teen were his two students, Papi was drawing a picture of her friend Kii, with some flowers in the background but its style was still child like. As for the Dryad herself, she was pondering on what to draw. Tetsuro asked her to draw something that didn't involve Kimihito in... interesting situations... plants or Papi. So far she was coming up blank.

"I wonder how he's doing after that night?" Tetsuro mentally questioned himself, as he recalled the events that happened at the Kurusu house.

Flash back

Everyone was on the edge of their both figuratively and literally. Some wished that the bottle would stay spinning, however just like the wheels of a bike it can't go on.

And then the bottle stopped-

"Hey everyone, sorry for breaking in! But I got some forms for Smith to sign!" An energetic voice drew everyone's eyes, except for three.

There came around the corner was a female Kobold with light brown fur. She had short cut hair with dog ears and tail, a blue bandana around her forehead, light blue eyes that one could easily tell held a great passion in them. She had a dog collar for whatever reason, a dark green unzipped track coat on top of a midriff black shift, denim hot pants, thigh straps, and white athletic sneakers. If one were to look closely at the legs and body structure of this Kobold, they would know she has done a lot of exercising.

"Ahh, hey there Polt." Smith simply greeted the girl.

"Hold on a minute! How did she get in here!" Kimihito exclaimed as he directed his gaze to the coordinator. As the Kobold indirectly told him why she's here.

"I gave her the address and a spare key for the house, just encase if she needs me to sign something important. Or by chance she gets hungry." The sunglasses wearing woman answered.

"And why didn't you tell me about this?" The master of the house inquired.

"You didn't ask."

All the residents of the Kurusu household groaned at that. Honestly, they should have expected an answer like that from the Agent. It wasn't the first time she did something like this, they should be used to her behaviour, but nope.

"Ummm Polt." Zombina called out the Kobold's name in an uncharacteristically calm tone.

"Yes Zombina, need anything?" The happy Dog girl responded, paying no attention to the stitched girl's tone.

"You... won."

The red head's words drew everyone from the living room to her.

"I won? I won what?" The Kobold tilt her head as she still didn't understood what the Zombie meant.

"She means that Kimihito is now your future husband." Tetsuro continued on in Zombina's statement.

"WWWWWWWWHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTT!?" The whole Kurusu house hold exclaimed with Miia seemingly being the most furious of the bunch.

He pointed to where the bottle was pointing to, the same place that Polt came from when the bottle stopped.

Flash back end