Chapter 10: The after math

!!! MENTIONS OF ALCOHOL!!!

--Y/N'S POV--
I was slightly relieved Cartman barged into the room. I mean what if Clyde was gonna try to fuck me? I'd feel bad if I said no. But I definitely did not want him in that way. If anything I didn't want him at all. I'd just be scared if things got awkward if I let him hear my response. I mean I just met almost everyone today. Maybe things are moving too fast.

I got off of Clyde's lap and stood up. “We weren't fucking unless this is Clyde's wet dream.” I replied to Cartman while Clyde sat there in shock. “Yeah huh! You were on top of him moving your hips and he was practically swallowing you whole!!” Cartman yelled while Kenny walked up behind him. Kenny had his hood down and his hair was slightly messed up, his fly was down on his pants, and his jacket was only halfway zipped. So maybe he was the one making the girl scream.

“Yes but even if we were fucking or swallowing each other whole I don't see why that'd be any of your concern. Unless y'know.. Your jealous? ” I snapped back at him. Clyde and Kenny laughed while Cartman turned so red you could've easily mistaken him for a tomato.

“I'M NOT JEALOUS YOU GOD DAMN SLUT!!” Cartman finally yelled. I laughed “And proud” I said with a smile while walking out of Clyde's room. Behind me I heard a few more laughs but I wasn't gonna turn around to see who it was. I went downstairs back to the party and got a cup of crown.

Shit if I was gonna be here why not get drunk? I started chugging it until I felt someone's arm wrap around my waist. The air around me started to smell like weed, alcohol, and sex. It was most definitely Kenny “Woah, you might wanna slow down there princess.” he said while lowering my cup from my mouth.

Despite his attempt I brought my cup back up and chugged the rest. “Oh okay, I guess that works too.” he said as he wrapped his other arm around me and baried his face into the crook of my neck. I poured more crown into my cup and took another drink before Kenny took the cup from me.

“That was mine. ” I said trying to take it back from him. “Calm down. Don't you wanna remember tonight? ” he asked. Some parts of tonight I didn't want to remember. But others were great. I sighed “Yeah only the parts that matter. Give me back my cup before I just make a new one. ” I replied.

He took a drink from my cup then handed it back to me. “Thanks for the drink sweet cheeks.” He said handing my cup back to me then putting his arm back onto my waist. His voice sounded sleepy and worn out. I hate to admit it but his voice was kind of hot. I can't tell if I liked the name or not. “Don't call me that.” I replied slightly flustered at the nickname then taking another drink.

I gotta admit I was slightly drunk at this point. I had just downed damn near half a bottle of crown in like five minutes. “Why? I think it suits you.” He replied sounding more tired. “Because I don't like it. What if I just started calling you Kenny bear in the middle of nowhere? ” I said chugging the rest of my cup.

“Well I prefer Master but I guess that works.” he said with a smirk as I poured more crown into my cup then took another long drink. “Oh really? That's good to know.” I replied flirting back slightly catching him off guard.

“Calm down. Aren't you supposed to drive home? ” he asked me with slight concern in his voice. “I'll be finee my house is right down the street anyways. ” I said slightly wasted.

He sighed and picked me up. “What are you doing? ” I asked. “Driving you home, now give me your keys. ” he replied. “You don't even know where I live stupid.” I said. “I'll figure it out just give them to me. ” “Hm why should I? ” “Because if you do I'll get you more alcohol. ” “Fine.” I handed him my keys. He unlocked my car door and put me in the passenger seat.

“I'll be back. ” He said then shut my car door then running back into the house and then coming back out with a bottle of crown. He sat in the drivers seat and handed me the bottle.

“Thank you Master. ” I teased and took a drink off the bottle. He smiled and started the car. “Now what's your address? ” he asked. “Don't you already know it from when you watched me walk home? ” I said.

He looked at my stunned and put the car into reverse. And started driving to my house. “So how'd you know? ” He asked slightly embarrassed. “So you admit it? ” I laughed. “Shut your pretty little mouth. ” he said. That made me cringe a little.

“I heard your breathing and some of your foot steps. ” I said answering his question. “I also heard some of your swearing. ” I added on. “oh.” he replied as we pulled into my driveway.

He shut the engine off and got out of the car. He quickly ran over to my side and opened my door. “Wow didn't know you could be a gentalman! ” I joked. “Yeah well I can be anything for you. Even a personal dildo. ” He joked back. I awkwardly laughed and got out of the car. “We just met like 10 hours ago calm down. ” I said while he grabs me to make sure I don't fall and shuts the car door.

He laughed “Well maybe but it feels like I've know you for years. ” He said. I couldn't tell if he was joking or not. He unlocked the front door then brought me inside after locking my car.