Chapteer 11: Home

--KENNY'S POV--
"Calm down we've only known each other for 10 hours. " Y/n joked definitely not sober. Those words slightly hurt. In a way it had kind of felt like I've known her my whole life. "Yeah but it feels like I've known you forever. " I replied slightly choking on my words.

She kind of makes me feel.. Different? Almost like I've never felt before. Her voice was like angels singing to me, I could drown in her e/c eyes, and her s/c skin. She was gorgeous and she knew it too.

I brought her inside of her house and shut the front door after locking her car. Her living room walls were a light grey color. And the walls had family pictures and some baby pictures that I'm assuming were of her.

"So where's your room? " I asked her after taking mental notes of her living room. "Upstairs the very first room on the left! " She said slightly stuttering. I took her upstairs and went to turn to the left. "No! No! No! This isn't the left!! " She whinned.

So I turned to the right. Maybe she just got confused? "Nooooo the other lefttt!! " she whinned again. So I turn back to where were were the first time. "Yeah that one! " she said pointing at a closed door. That's where we were the first time?

I open the bedroom door to reveal a white room with decorations all over the walls. (Or not your choice) it kind of suited her. Her closet was left open and there was a chair in the middle of her room?

"My bed!! " She yelled out while stumbling to her bed then jumping onto it. "Oh I missed you so much!! " she said again.
Did I question the fact that she was talking to her bed?

Yes. Very much.

"Kennyy" Y/n whined grabbing your attention. "Yes? " I asked looking at her. "Can you get me a water bottle from the fridge downstairs pleaseee?? " she asked. "Yeah" I chuckled then stood up and made my way to her door.

I walked into the hallway and left her bedroom door cracked behind me so I knew for sure which one was hers. At least she would sober up a bit from the water. I knew she wasn't drunk but she surely wasn't completely sober.

After a few minutes I finally found the kitchen. I opened the fridge and almost accidentally smacked myself in the nose with the door. Her fridge was neatly stocked and very precisely organized. At the very bottom of the fridge there was a drawer stocked with water bottles. I opened the drawer, grabbed one, closed the fridge, and went back up stairs to Y/n's room.

I knocked on the door then walked in. "Here you go" I said handing her the water bottle. "You didn't get one? " She asked. I wasn't really thinking of myself. "No I'm not that thirsty. " I replied.

She looked at me weird then took a drink of her water and set it down on her nightstand. I walked over to her. "Do you have everything you need before I go home? " I asked one last time. "Nope, there's one other thing that I want. " She replied with the same smile I could stare at for days. "What is it? " I asked.

"Cuddles" She said slightly blushing. "Oh okay " I replied slightly nervous. Wait did she mean from me? She lifted up the blanket behind her signalling for me to get in bed with her. Oh damn she wasn't kidding.

I got in bed with her and wrapped my arms around her waist pulling her closer to me. It felt wrong but also so right. She rolled over to face me and barried her face into my chest. She looked so peaceful just laying there.

--Y/N'S POV--
"Do you have everything you need before I go home? " Kenny asked me. I really don't want to be alone right now. "No, there's one more thing I want. " I replied nervously with a smile.

"What is it? " he asked. I stalled for a second but he's probably used to this kind of stuff considering his reputation with girls. Or would it be weird if I asked for him to cuddle me? Nahhh.

"Cuddles, please. " I answered slightly stalling. I felt my cheeks heat up a bit but he probably won't say anything or notice at all. "Oh okay" He replied. I could hear the nervousness in his voice. Why was he nervous?

He stood there for a minute staring at me. I lifted up the blanket behind me to encourage him. He looked at me for a little longer then carefully got under the blanket with me. The air almost instantly started smelling like weed, cheap cologne, and alcohol.

He wrapped his arms around me pulling me closer to his body. I turned around to fave him then cuddled into his chest. I don't think he minded that much considering he adjusted quickly to my change.

Just before I started falling asleep. "Fuck." I mumbled out. "What? Don't like that you're cuddled up to one of the schools playboy's? " Kenny asked. "No, I just forgot we have school tomorrow. " I replied, my words slightly mumbled due to me having my face slightly covered by Kenny.

"So you admit it? " he said. I could tell he was smiling without even having to look at him. "Admit what? " I asked cluelessly truly having no clue what he's on about. "That you like me. " He replied happily. "I never said all that Mr McCormick. I said I just remembered we have school tomorrow. Don't get too happy. " I replied. "Don't get all fusy sugar tits. " He joked. Oh god that name was horrible. I jokingly smacked him. Not hard enough to leave a mark or actually hurt him though.

He chuckled "Okay, Okay. You could ditch school and hang out with your favorite person all day? " he said confidently. I really didn't wanna miss my second day of high school. It's always been my rule to try not to miss any days within the first week without a good reason. "No Bebe and Wendy would be at school." I replied jokingly denying his solution.

"Okay, Then you could stay home and ditch school with your favorite boy. " He said again. I sat up and looked at him. I put one hand on the side of his face and he smiled. I smiled "No, Butters would get grounded for skipping school. " I replied jokingly. He pretended to grab his heart "I thought I was your favorite boy?! " he said sounding offended.

"No it takes longer than a few hours to become my favorite boy handsome. " I replied with a sly smile.

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚𝐴/𝑁˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*
𝐻𝑒𝑦 𝑔𝑢𝑦𝑠!! 𝑇ℎ𝑎𝑛𝑘𝑠 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑑𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑣𝑜𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑖𝑡 𝑚𝑒𝑎𝑛𝑠 𝑎 𝑙𝑜𝑡 𝑡𝑜 𝑚𝑒. 𝐼 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒 𝑘𝑛𝑜𝑤𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝐼 ℎ𝑎𝑣𝑒 𝑝𝑒𝑜𝑝𝑙𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑒𝑛𝑗𝑜𝑦 𝑚𝑦 𝑤𝑟𝑖𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑔. 𝐼𝑡 𝑗𝑢𝑠𝑡 𝑔𝑖𝑣𝑒 𝑚𝑒 𝑚𝑜𝑟𝑒 𝑚𝑜𝑡𝑖𝑣𝑎𝑡𝑖𝑜𝑛 𝑡𝑜 𝑤𝑟𝑖𝑡𝑒 𝑦𝑘? 𝐼 𝑗𝑢𝑠𝑡 𝑤𝑎𝑛𝑡𝑒𝑑 𝑡𝑜 𝑡𝑎𝑘𝑒 𝑎 𝑠𝑒𝑐𝑜𝑛𝑑 𝑡𝑜 𝑙𝑒𝑡 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑘𝑛𝑜𝑤 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑁𝑂𝑁𝐸 𝑜𝑓 𝑚𝑦 𝑤𝑜𝑟𝑘 𝑖𝑠 𝑏𝑒𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑝𝑟𝑜𝑜𝑓𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑑. 𝑆𝑜 𝑖𝑓 𝑠𝑜𝑚𝑒𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑑𝑜𝑒𝑠𝑛'𝑡 𝑚𝑎𝑘𝑒 𝑠𝑒𝑛𝑠𝑒 𝑜𝑟 𝑖𝑓 𝑠𝑜𝑚𝑒𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑖𝑠 𝑠𝑝𝑒𝑙𝑡 𝑤𝑜𝑟𝑑 𝑝𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑠𝑒 𝑝𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑠𝑒 𝑃𝐿𝐸𝐴𝑆𝐸 𝑙𝑒𝑡 𝑚𝑒 𝑘𝑛𝑜𝑤 𝑠𝑜 𝐼 𝑐𝑎𝑛 𝑓𝑖𝑥 𝑖𝑡. 𝑀𝑜𝑠𝑡 𝑜𝑓 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑠𝑒 𝑎𝑟𝑒 𝑏𝑒𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑤𝑟𝑖𝑡𝑡𝑒𝑛 𝑛𝑒𝑎𝑟 1-6 𝑖𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑚𝑜𝑟𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑠𝑜 𝐼'𝑚 𝑛𝑜𝑡 𝑠𝑢𝑟𝑒 𝑖𝑓 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑎𝑓𝑓𝑒𝑐𝑡𝑠 𝑚𝑦 𝑤𝑟𝑖𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑔. 𝐵𝑢𝑡 𝑎𝑙𝑠𝑜 𝑝𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑠𝑒 𝑘𝑒𝑒𝑝 𝑖𝑛 𝑚𝑖𝑛𝑑 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝐼'𝑚 𝑑𝑦𝑠𝑙𝑒𝑥𝑖𝑐 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑡𝑟𝑦𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑚𝑦 𝑏𝑒𝑠𝑡. 𝑆𝑜𝑛𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑔𝑠 𝑚𝑎𝑦 𝑚𝑎𝑘𝑒 𝑠𝑒𝑛𝑠𝑒 𝑡𝑜 𝑚𝑒 𝑏𝑢𝑡 𝑛𝑜𝑡 𝑡𝑜 𝑜𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑠 𝑠𝑜 𝑗𝑢𝑠𝑡 𝑘𝑖𝑛𝑑𝑙𝑦 𝑙𝑒𝑡 𝑚𝑒 𝑘𝑛𝑜𝑤 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝐼'𝑙𝑙 𝑡𝑟𝑦 𝑚𝑦 𝑣𝑒𝑟𝑦 𝑏𝑒𝑠𝑡 𝑡𝑜 𝑓𝑖𝑥 𝑖𝑡. 𝐼 ℎ𝑜𝑝𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑔𝑢𝑦𝑠 𝑢𝑛𝑑𝑒𝑟𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑛𝑑!

𝐶𝑦𝑎 𝑛𝑒𝑥𝑡 𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟!