[] 8 []

WARNINGS:
- Explosions
- Weapons
- Blood
- Death

-------------
Dream POV:
-------------

I sat in the back of the cell, covering my ears as Techno repeatedly hit the bell. I fucking hate this. Why couldn't we just escape? Why was Techno so fucking stupid?

" Uhh.. Is that Sam..? " I heard Techno say in a confused voice.

I walked over to where Techno was [Near the blocks separating them from lava], wait... Is there someone swimming in the lava..? Their name tag was unclear, since they were in the lava, but it was definitely a player.

They seemed to be swimming to the cell, getting closer with every passing second. Then they were completely out of the lava and in the cell with us.

" Hello, sorry I took a while. " said a familiar British voice.

" Wilbur! You came!? " I yelled through the blocks.

" Why wouldn't I have? I'm repaying my debt. " he responded.

" Wilbur, do you have any TNT? " Techno asked..

" Always. " he said, pulling out what I assumed to be a stack of TNT.

Wilbur placed one down against the wall separating us.

" Isn't that gonna set the alarm- " I tried to say, but cut off by Techno.

" If he breaks any blocks the alarm will go off, it's better to use TNT. "

" True.. " I mutter to myself.

Wil places a lever above the explosive, and backs up, me and Techno do the same. He flicks it, and a hissing sound is heard throughout the cell.

The wall explodes open and Wilbur rushes in, places an ender chest, and hands a set of gear me, whilst Techno grabs his from his own ender chest. Then the blaring alarm starts to go off as I cover my ears.

" Come on, let's go! " I hear Wilbur yell, gesturing towards the lava.

Me and Techno go over to him as he splashes all three of us with fire resistance.

" Listen, we're gonna have to break Ranboo out as well- " Wilbur started.

" What!? How did he get in here!? " Techno yelled over the loud alarm.

" I don't know, but I saw Sam putting him in the prison yesterday. Now come on, let's go! " Wilbur yelled as he jumped into the lava, the fire having no effect.

Me and Techno followed his lead as they swam ever so slowly through the lava.

" Fuck.. " I heard Wilbur mutter as he held a crossbow in his hand.

" What's wrong Wilbur? " Techno asked.

" It a goddamn nametag. " He responded, watching as the nametag got closer as we got closer.

We finally got into the room and saw Sam.

" DREAM AND TECHNO, GET BACK INTO THE PRISON! " he yelled at us, holding a netherite sword in his hand as a threat.

" Sorry Sam, I don't think we'll be doing that. " Techno said as he and Sam start to battle, I quickly joined in to help.

As Wilbur was trying to find a way out of the room, I spotted another nametag that read " Quackity ".

" Wilbur! Another guard's coming! Fight them off! " I yelled as Wilbur nodded.

-------------
Wilbur POV:
-------------