[] 13 []

--------------
Wilbur POV:
--------------

I ran over to the window as I heard Quackity call out Techno's name.

I rush to the window to see the familiar pig sitting up on the ground. " FUCK FUCK FUCK.
TECHNO! " I yelled as he started to run away.

I looked at the ravenette standing beside me.
" FUCK. I NEED AN ENDERPEARL NOW. "

He threw one to me as I proceeded to throw it out of the window. I started to run in the direction Techno went, but found no trace of him ever being there.

" Fuck.. " I mumbled under my breath.

I heard some rusting behind me, then two arms wrapped around my waist. " I know I probably shouldn't say this since I'm Techno's enemy but.. I'm sure it'll be fine Wil, hopefully he'll understand if you explain. "

Yeah, no. Both of us knew that wasn't going to happen, yet Quackity's reassurance calmed me down q little.

I heard a noise from my communicator and pulled it out.

--------------

Techno:
Wilbur.

Wilbur:
Yeah?

Techno:
We need to have a talk.

Wilbur:
I know..
Listen, I'm going to stay here a bit longer then leave. When I get back we can talk about what you saw.

Techno:
Leave that place, now. I don't trust you there, I can tell you've been leaking information to Quackity.

Wilbur:
Alright, fine.. I'll be there in an hour or so depending on the amount of mobs.

Techno:
Meet me in my room when you get back.
Oh and don't worry, Dream is out mining, he doesn't know anything yet.

--------------

Yet. Now that's got me worried, what does he mean yet?

I let out an audible sigh and turn around to face Quackity, " I have to go now, sorry that I can't stay as long as usual. "

I gave him a kiss on the cheek [FACE] and turned my heel to leave.

I felt a grip on my wrist suddenly, " Wait. " Quackity said as I turned back to face him. " Be safe for me, alright? I can't deal with another heartbreak honestly. " he chuckled.

He pulled me down to his height, connecting our lips into a soft and gentle kiss. I closed my eyes as I melted into it, it was fucking heaven.

We pulled apart for air. " Don't worry, I'll be fine duckling. See you soon~ " I smiled at him as I turned to start walking.

Truth was, I won't be fine. I was just caught making out with one of Dream and Techno's worst enemies, by the Blade.. The fucking Blade. It's quite scary to say the least.

--------------
Time Skip
--------------

I finally make it back to the base. I sigh as the pistons pulled the blocks away, revealing the secret base inside. I walked in and knocked on a door, Techno's door.

" Come in. " I heard Techno answer.

I slowly opened the door and took a step into the room. I walked in just enough so I could close the door behind me. Techno was sitting in a chair reading a book, The Art of War by Sun Tzu.