Love in Library

She played the piano...

Just a few weeks ago, i moved in to this unknowingly beautiful place, the first thing i did was try and find the library,
I had came across one on my way home...

That day i didn't knew that this place will some day become the one i call home...

Never in my life i had ever seen such a beautiful place, It was not like any other libraries, "Veni, vidi, amavi" was it's name, Do you know that libraries that remind you of the 16th century libraries? Yes, it was like that, just like those, it had wide walls and floor, large floor to ceiling windows and a chamber, it was beautiful.

And the most special part of it was the piano that was at the corner of library just beside the window, Just the place where i first saw her.

Now, unconsciously, i come here every day...

I Walked in the library, My eyes searched for Her, but where was she?

"Welcome back, kid, oh she is not here yet, i wonder what she is doing." The old grandma that owned this library told me.

"You like her a lot, don't you?" She asked, But i was too busy thinking about what she might be doing right now, where she might be...

"I..em.."

"It's fine, i have seen all of this games of
love, She is my granddaughter, there she comes" The old grandma whispered in my ear, i turned around to see, if she was really there, she was...

I bid a goodbye to the grandma and went to sit on my regular spot, on the other end of the library.

"Vivaldi Variation"

Was the one she was playing, i remember when i first heard this, i remember when i gathered up the courage to go up to her and ask what this was called, i remember her give me her sweet, lovely smile and say in her sweet voice, the voice of an angle, she said, "vivaldi variation"

Today felt different, i found it harder than ever to take my eyes of her, was it her eyes? or was it her lips? or was it her face? or was it how pretty she looked in that dress? Heck! just everything,
everything about her...

I shook my own head, telling myself to stop staring, what if she found me creepy? and started reading, one of my favorite book of all time, The song of Achilles.

The next day i entered the library, immediately goings to my spot, to try and find my book which i accidentally left there.

"Excuse me?" I heard, it was her, i turned around and tried to utter a word but i couldn't, She smiled, i... i think i might just faint right here, she handed me my book, "You left it here yesterday" , I slowly took the book from her, my hand brushed against hers, "T- Thanks" I said, smiling back at her.

I collapsed on the nearest chair as soon as she left, resting my hand on my chest, oh god, I tried to focus on my book but i couldn't, once i was finally able to calm down a bit, i realized there was a sticky tape attached to the page.

"Hey,
Im the girl that is usually playing the piano, i think you have a good taste in books, i would love to know you more.
                                         -The piano girl"

I looked back to see her already looking at me, Once again she showed me her cute smile and i smiled back...

And that was a start to one more cute love story...

_________________________________________

It was okay but i hope you like it <3

                                                         -Arya