day one

[ 6:20 AM ]

my eyes shoot wide open as my infuriating alarm goes off. 'my dream was just getting to the good part too!'

i sit up and rub my eyes . 'it is too early for this'

i open the curtains and admire the rising sun

i immediately call my friend who answers with pure fear on her face . "I CANNOT DO THIS" she screams . "me either , im gonna cry ." i respond with a stressed face .

i prop my phone on my nightstand and fix my bed . as i hear the birds singing , it is backed up by my friend, yunjin, ranting about how much she does not want to go. i agree and fake cry with her .

"yunjin i'm gonna go brush my teeth , i'll call you once im on my way , don't lose your mind !" i say with a worried smile as i wave goodbye . i sigh as the call ends and begin to choose an outfit .

i twirl around in my mirror and admire the outfit that compliments my character .

[ 7:20 AM ]

"yunjin i'm on my way ! please get there soon i don't want to wait alone"

"i will i will ! just let me finish getting out of bed ! "

"im sorry what ?"

"anyway , i'll text you when i'm there!"

[ 7:35 AM ]

'ahh my legs are burning , why does the walk here have to be uphill '. i catch my breath and wait at a bench .

although before i could even get to the bench , a stupid twig chose to ruin my morning . i fell and scraped my knee . it wasn't too bad , but it definitely burned and hurt .

'you're kidding ! school hasn't been started !'. i sigh in disbelief and sit on the bench in a depressive state .

"hey are you okay ? i saw your fall ." i look up to see a boy with sparkling cat eyes .

"oh haha yes , i wasn't looking . " i say , embarrassed .

"are you bleeding ?" he asks with a slight tilt to his head . 'hm , he's cute' .

"just a little bit , won't stop me from conquering the world ."

"here , i have a bandaid ." the boy opens his bag and hands me a bandaid .

"thank you so much !"

"anytime"

as he passes the school gates , i smile at the bandaid in my hands . all i could think of were his eyes , they were unforgettable .

 all i could think of were his eyes , they were unforgettable