those eyes

[ 7:50 AM ]

i am completely absorbed in my phone till a girl runs up to me out of breath .

"finally yunjin !"

"im sorryyy !"

"come on let's go !"

"this is our classroom ..."

"y/n , words cannot express how much i do not want to go in."

"yunjin it's too late to go back now "

we pray in the hallway and step into our class . we are still decently early so there's few students inside .

"y/n let's sit in the back ' yunjin points at two seats by the window .

i sit down and lay out my notebook . in the mess of it all , i flick my pencil forwards and hit the boy sitting in front of me . "ahh im so sorry ! could you pass me my pencil?" i panic.

the boy turns around .

"oh it's you!"

"oh...! we keep running into each other huh.. thanks for the bandaid again haha"

"yeah of course , here's your pencil ."

i smile as he turns back around . from the corner of my eye i can see yunjins expression .

"hi yunjin ." i say as i finally turn my head to her .

she mouths "what was that" as she points at him .

"i'll tell you later" i whisper into her curious ear .

i stare outside the window , so pretty !

"hello class ! i am your teacher....."

[ 12:20 PM ]

"yunjin give me some !!!" i say as my hands reach over for her food .

"i was late and still was able to pack food . what is wrong with you !!" she teases as she hands me a cookie .

"i..... man! this school is huge !!" i avoid answering.

my stomach growls as i watch yunjin finish her last cookie . 'why did i waste so much time figuring out which song to play'. i sigh in regret as yunjins eyes widened .

i look i front of me .

"ah hi.." he nervously says.

"hello.."

"i went into the cafe and they gave me extra, my friends don't want it and i saw you across from us. would you like it ?"

i look at the food in his hands .

my mouth waters as i look back up at him .

"yes please ! thank you so much . i owe you big time haha." i say , sincerely grateful . we keep meeting either , it's really cute .

"no no , it's not a big deal—"

"jungwon !!! hurry up !" i hear a few guys yell across the quad .

"ah. im gonna go then . enjoy !"

he smiles and runs off to his friends . gosh , he's so cute .

i can't help but stare , completely ignoring the confused yunjin beside me .

he was laughing a lot with his friends . 'jungwon is his name hmm ?'

JUNGWON POV

"jungwon what was that ?!" jake pokes my shoulder .

"ahh , just a classmate . you didn't want my food so i'd rather not waste it ?" i answer back .

"she's pretty" jay teases .

"it's not like that guys ! gosh , you all are so weird " i say as my ears turn red .

'but actually , i guess it is like that . i found myself interested in her at first sight . she's the most beautiful girl i've ever seen , and i am lucky enough to be in the same class , let alone the same school as her . i still don't know her name.'

i glance over her way , we make eye contact . my eyes widen and i look away and tune into whatever nonsense jake was yelling . 'did i see that correctly?'

 'did i see that correctly?'