Chapter 3 - Parasol Resort

A month before the project started, Dino received a phone call from Adam.

"Hey man, are you free for a quick chat right now?" Adam asked.

"Hi Bro, Sure. What is this about?"

"I would like to ask you if you can allow me to use your resort to be the venue of our upcoming magazine photoshoot and music video. I remembered you own one so I just want to ask if it is alright with you if we go there and use your location for the project. I hope you are cool about it."

"Well, it's been a long time since you asked me for a favor so I would say yes."

"Really?"

"Yes, with no charge at all because aside from that you are my friend. It would also promote our resort. Right?"

"Of course! Thanks, man. I know I can always count on you."

Then their call conversation ended after they bid goodbye.

***

Erika froze in her seat as she looks at Dino who is just in front of her.

He joined them at their table and enthusiastically talking to the team.

"How was your trip?" Dino asked no one in particular.

"It was such a long trip but it is all worth it after seeing this wonderful place," Adam replied

"How about the food that I prepared for you? Do you like it?"

"I think the whole team would agree if I say the food was really great especially the empanadas, right Erika?"

Erika smiled awkwardly and nod. The situation for her right now is both amusing and nerve-wracking.

"I actually know..." Before Dino could continue, Erika interrupted by saying, "Can I get more coconut juice?" then she awkwardly laughed.

Dino understood what Erika is trying to signal to him.

After introducing the team to Dino, they were now going to their assigned rooms to rest as they will begin the shoot two hours later.

Erika directly went to the washroom and cleanse her face with cold water to relieve herself.

While in the bathroom, she heard her phone ring.

She opened it and saw a message from Dino who asked if he can call her.

Erika dialed his number and he answered immediately.

"Surprise!" then he laughed teasingly.

"Hey! How come you never told me?"

"Well, I just want to see the look on your face if I surprise you."

"So, were you satisfied?"

"More than I could tell you but I am just happy also that I would be able to see how you work."

"Why is that?"

"Well, I am just curious."

"Okay, then I should be able to see you at your work also."

"Sure, be my guest. Uhm, I just want to know why it seemed you don't want your teammates to know that we are seeing each other."

"Well, I just do not want them to know for now since we came here to do a project. I hope this will not upset you though."

"It is alright and I understand. Let's go on a lowkey as you like for now but if you need anything or want me to come over to talk, just call me."

"Thanks, but it would be risky if you would come over so I let us just talk over the phone."