Chapter 13 - Intense

Y/n: "Alright Kookie, we'll meet tomorrow, bye!"

Jungkook: "Y/n can I use the restroom real quick?"

Y/n: "Sure, do one thing have dinner and go, how about some bibimbap?"

Jungkook: "Hey no need to cook for me it will be double work for you."

Y/n: "I can do anything for you Kook, shut up and come in you are having dinner with me that is it."

Jungkook: wow that made my heart skip a beat, no wonder why I am in love with her "Alright alright, I cannot win against you."

You smile and he rushes to the restroom, you start cooking and suddenly feel a pair of arms around your waist. You smile knowing very well who it is.

Y/n: "Is my Kook hungry? Just 10 minutes the dinner will be ready."

Jungkook: smirks "But my dinner is ready already."

Y/n: "What do you mean...hey! You perv!"

Jungkook: "Why, we are alone, it is drizzling outside, we are happy because your brother is now awake...so...

Y/n: "Oh boi!"

Jungkook: "Haha gotcha! I was just kidding darling. Mmmh! Smells delicious, you seem to be a good cook Y/n-nie!"

Y/n: proudly "Of course, my cooking skills are no joke."

Jungkook: "Hehe alright let me taste it then."

You turn around after switching the stove off to pick up plates for you both but Jungkook locks you between him. He rests both his hands across you.

Y/n: "What happened?" nervously

Jungkook leans in closer.

Jungkook: whispering "The way you cooked for me, you deserve a kiss, my love."

With that, he softly places his lips on yours. You want it too so you give in. He lifts you up and puts you on top of the dining table and kisses you more deeply. You wrap your hands around his neck to get a stronger grip and he tightens his left hand around your waist pulling you closer. You both kiss deeply and passionately. After 3 minutes you lean out to catch some air. You both smile at each other, you are more shy now.

Jungkook: "Aww my baby is shy, look at those tomato cheeks, so cute you are!"

He pinches your cheeks softly and places a soft peck on your lips. You are too shy right now and there is a zoo dancing in your stomach so your try to avoid anything further.

Y/n: "Let's have dinner now."

Jungkook: "Sure sweety."

You place two plates on the dining table. Jungkook takes a bite and his eye smile makes you understand that he liked it. After finishing the food in his mouth he speaks.