•~Car Conversation~•

(based off a true event)

•~TRAVIS PHELPS~•

My foot tapped against the car floor as we drove, my mom's silent humming was the only thing that could be heard in the very packed car, I glanced at the small black and white kitten in my lap, she was a midget kitten so I called her small. I gently ran my fingers through her furr, she purred softly and leaned into my touch.

"Hey mom?"

"Yes trav?"

"Why are we moving back to nockfell?"

My mom smiled softly as I looked at her.

"I decided we shouldn't stay In Georgia after the incident..."

I frowned and kept my hands on my lap, I knew that my mom was still mentally scarred from the incident so I didn't bring it up.

"Mom I don't wanna go back to that house."

"It's alright Travis, we aren't going into that house"

I quickly looked at my mom again.

"Where are we going then?"

"I've got a girlfriend, she is letting us stay at her apartment"

I smiled, small crawled into my hand and layed in it.

"What's her name?" I asked, I knew what her name was since my mother would talk to her on the phone when she thought I wasnt listening.

"Her name is Isabella, she has a daughter who is 5 years old, her name is Rosie"

I nodded and continued to pet small untill she was sleeping peacefully in my hand.

"Hey mom can I get max out of her cage? She might miss small"

Mom nodded and pulled into a parking lot.

"I'll be in the shop to get some snacks so please don't do anything stupid dear"

I nodded and watched as mom got out of the car and locked it, I put small on mom's seat gently and got Max's cage out from the back seats, max was a fluffy black and white spotted cat and she was about 4 years old, her real name was Maxine but I refuse to use such a long name.

She immediately bolted out the cage and onto my lap as soon as I opened the cage, I slowly started to softly pet her furr as she purred gently, max is only ever like this with me and my mom, I wonder how she'll be with Isabella and Rosie.

I picked small up again and put her in a box with some cat toys and blankets, the box didn't have a lid so max just climbed in with as small and started to feed her.

I put the box on the car floor in-between my legs and rubbed my eyes, I haven't slept more then 4 hours each day since the incident. Mom bought me a phone before I left nockfell so that I could at least text and call Phillip, he was my bestfriend but we haven't talked in a while. The last message he sent was.

"Heyo Travy boy school is starting again today and my parents want my phone soo byee Besh ✨"

God he was an idiot some times, I picked my phone up and started to play bitlife.

This was gonna be a long ride.

ThatLocal_Freak-