•~Sal Pov~• (short)

•~SAL FISHER~•

I woke up to gizmo purring and kneeding my chest, I smiled softly and tiredly and got up.
"Fat cat" I smirked, I stood up and put my glass eye in and my prostethic on, gizmo meowed in annoyance. I quickly changed into my clothes, aka gray jacket and red ripped jeans, no I never did change my style.

I walked into the bathroom and grabbed my meds, I lifted my mask up and swallowed them dry, who needs water?
I walked over to gizmo's food and water bowl and refilled it, I swear that fat cat never stops eating.

After I met up with the gang Infront of the apartments we started walking to school, it's been a nice year, nothing suspicious happened other then the fact that Travis just disappeared and the church was destroyed. People have rumours that Travis was killed and that his parents moved to cover up the crime, it's not true though, Phillip told me that he still called and talked to Travis and he said that Travis moved somewhere.

As we approached the school we saw Phillip sat on someone's stomach and yelling at him.

"BETCH IF YOU LEAVE ME ONE MORE TIME ILL FEED YOU TO YOUR OWN CATS!"

"PHILLIP I SAID I WAS SORRY"

I started listening to them. After a while I zoned out.

"Sal, Larry to sal" Larry said in my ear making me flinch. "Sal why were you staring at Phillip and the brown haired guy with him." Ash asked, I frowned under my mask.

"Uh, sorry the guy he is with just looks familiar"

I saw the group look at them and start listening aswell.

"THATS IT BETCH STAY DOWN"

"PHIL IM SORRYY"

"SHUT THE FUCK UP PHELPS BOY! YOU LEFT MEH!"

I froze and so did the group.

"Thats Travis?" Larry asked, he looked annoyed. "Great church boy is back"

"Larry look at him, he doesn't have a bruise anymore and his hair is brown"

"I don't care, if he even comes close to us I'll beat his ass." Larry said sounding annoyed, the group agreed, except me and Todd.

"Travis could have changed, I mean it has been a year" Todd said calmly, the more I looked at Travis the more different he looked.

Larry kept glaring at Travis. Ironic, Travis's phone started ringing quite loudly actually.
He picked it up and went quiet

"Trav put it on speaker" I heard Phillip say and I assume Travis did as he was told.

"Hai" Travis said sounding confused.

"Travis bail me out it was an accident" a deep voice said through the speaker.

"No fuck you" then I assume Travis hung up

"C'mon sal." Ash said dragging me and the group away.

(Any chapters that are in anyone except Travis and Phillips pov will be short SORRYY)

400+ words

ThatLocal_Freak-