~Me Gustas Tu

July 2015

GFriend was slowly building its reputation as a rookie group to not mess with. They did well, very well that it accumulated millions of views on YouTube. Of course, it wasn't without competition Lovelyz debuted a few months earlier and their newest rival: Oh My Girl debuted two months into their debut to great fanfare.

Not even a year and GFriend had competition, but Shannon wasn't discouraged. She was an idol, competition was expected. She had six other girls with her and together they would remain strong.

The girls enjoyed the semester in relative peace. Their larger status allowed them to gain favors in school. Hearing the voice of her parents congratulating them warmed her heart. Now that a few months has passed it was time for GFriend to return.

"It sure looks very sunny today?" Eunha said eating triangle cut sandwich.

"We're in the middle of summer it's almost expected to be sunny." Sowon replied.

"Technically we're in the high end of summer. Even though today it's sunny, thunderstorm are to be expected." Yerin pointed out.

"You're so smart. I never thought of it!" Yuju said stunned.

"You're like a computer it's incredible how much you retain information!" Shannon nods.

"She's a nerd what do you expect? She even recited math like it's a Shakespeare play." SinB rolled her eyes.

"Education is a very important thing! I wouldn't treat it so carelessly."

"Carelessly my ass. So what if you some numbers it don't mean shit in the real world. Unless you're trying to be those Einstein dudes it's pointless." SinB cracked open a soda.

"Those are supposed to be for later unnie." Umji warned her.

"So, ajusshi can bite me all he likes. Nothing to beat the heat with cold soda." SinB moaned in delight.

"I'm so glad summer is here. I have so many plans to go with. We should the beach maybe if we're lucky we could visit Busan and see the harbor.

"I hear they speak with a funny accent."

"They sure do! I don't know if it's similar to the U.K but Busan and Jeju Island talk with a bit of a country accent." Eunha explained.

"That's interesting. In the U.K we have many different accents. If you go to cities like Manchester or Liverpool the slang might sound different. If you visit Northern England they have a completely different accent. I still can't fully understand Yorkshire accent. Welsh accent sounds a little funny. Don't even get me started with Scottish!" Shannon said with a dramatic pout.

"I thought English people speaks proper like the movies." Yuju said.

"That's what Americans think of us. Britain is nothing like that! It's like they see London and that's all it! Just a minor gripe I have." Shannon shook her head.

"You girls are here just in time. It's for the official recording." Sungjin arrived before noticing a can of soda already open.

"Eunbi-ah... What did I tell you about opening snacks without permission?" He facepalmed.

"Look I was thirsty as hell! There's no water out here and I need to keep myself cool." SinB defended herself.

"You could've at least waited for me." Sungjin sighed handing out bottles of water to each of girls.

"Yipie you saved me ajusshi!" Eunha happily chugged the bottle.

"You have rescued us from the desolate wasteland!" Yerin said with glee.

"If I'm supposed to sing well might as well make sure my throat is moisturized." Shannon chugged about half the water.

"Don't drink the whole bottle Yuna-ah we'll be out here for a while!" Sowon reminded her.

"Oh gomawo! I forgot." Yuna laughed.

"Now that water is taking care of it's time to begin the shoot. I hope you girls have practiced well.

"We did but the geek might need another day." SinB pointed out.

"Yah that was uncalled for!" Yerin replied with a tick mark.

The girls were dressed in a turquoise sundress. Shannon thought the light color was pretty and it helped reflect the sun's ray. The concept stayed more or less the same continuing their trend of the "innocent" concept. At least this time the girls can put to heir makeup up this time. Shannon gave a little brush to Umji to help her pop out a little more.

Neol hyanghan seolleimeul oneulbuteo urineun
Kkumkkumyeo gidohaneun oneulbuteo urineun jeo barame
[Shannon] Noeul bit nae mameul sireo bonaelge
Geuriun maeumi moyeoseo naerineun
[Yerin] Me gustas tu gustas tu sututuru johahaeyo
[SinB] Gustas tu suturu sutu~ru
[Eunha] Han baljjak dwie seotdeon urineun
Eonjejjeum senchi haejilkkayo
[SinB] Seoro bukkeureowoseo amu maldo mothaneun
Neoegero dagagago sipeunde
[Yuju] Barame napulgeorineun kkotnipcheoreom miraeneun al suga eobjanha
Ijeneun yonggi naeseo gobaekhalgeyo
[Umji] Hanabodan duriseo seororeul neukkyeobwayo
[Yuju] Nae maeum moaseo neoege jeonhago sipeo
Seolleimeul oneulbuteo urineun
Kkumkkumyeo gidohaneun oneulbuteo urineun jeo barame
[Eunha] Noeul bit nae mameul sireo bonaelge
Geuriun maeumi moyeoseo naerineun
[Yerin] Me gustas tu gustas tu sututuru johahaeyo
[SinB] Gustas tu suturu sutu~ru
[Sowon] Han georeum ape seoseo du soneul
Nohji malgiro yaksokhaeyo
[Umji] Sojunghaejil gieogeul kkok kkok damadulgeyo
Jigeumboda deo akkyeojuseyo
[Yuju] Dalbiche areungeorineun gureumcheoreom aswiun siganman ganeunde
Ijeneun yonggi naeseo gobaekhalgeyo
[Eunha] Dul bodan hana dwieo seororeul neukkyeobwayo
[Yuju] Nae maeum moaseo neoege jeonhago sipeo
Seolleimeul oneulbuteo urineun
Kkumkkumyeo gidohaneun oneulbuteo urineun jeo barame
[Shannon] Noeul bit nae mameul sireo bonaelge
Geuriun maeumi moyeoseo naerineun
[Umji] Gamssajulgeyo ([Yuju] Gamssajulgeyo)
[Yerin] Geudae eonjekkajina ([Yuju] Eonjekkajina~)
[SinB] Sarangiran mal an haedo neukkil su isseoyo ([Shannon] Ah~)
[Eunha] Gomaun maeumeul moaseo [Yuju] No No No No Oh~
Neol hyanghan seolleimeul oneulbuteo urineun ([Shannon] Oneulbuteo urineun)
Kkumkkumyeo gidohaneun oneulbuteo urineun ([Yuju]Oneulbuteo urineun)
Jeo barame [Shannon] Noeul bit nae mameul sireo bonaelge
Geuriun maeumi moyeoseo naerineun
[Yerin] Me gustas tu gustas tu sututuru johahaeyo
[SinB] Gustas tu suturu sutu~ru
Music end