~Daybreak Rain (Debut)

March 2015

Shannon sat by a rainy background dressed in a sultry red suit for her official solo debut. Somehow she scored a deal with Sungjin-nim to simultaneously do a solo career. While she was extremely grateful for her ajusshi she couldn't help but feel conflicted.

On one hand she was an official idol and releasing a solo just when they just debuted felt wrong. It felt like she was stealing the spotlight away from the girls. She knows they all worked as hard as did, probably even longer.

"Are you ready Shannon-ah?" Source CEO Sungjin overseeing the crew organize everything. He notices her conflicted expression so Sungjin bent down to her level.

"You seemed a little down today. Are you nervous about doing this set?" Asked the kind CEO.

"Of course I am excited for this. It's been something I always wanted since moving but... During the times I trained here, I gotten close with the girls. I consider them all my besties. I can't help but feel bad. It feels wrong that only I get to debut. What about Yuna? What about SinB? I don't how they would feel? I don't know if public would want me right now? I'm afraid those comments would come back. I was this close to ending it all ajusshi." Shannon expressed her worries.

Sungjin listened intently what she has to say. It's something he learned from training the girls. He could tell she wasn't confident about her own debut. After going through such abuse who wouldn't? Shannon only been an idol for two months. Of course his group was relatively small compared to other group, but he was confident his girls would be know, it was simply a matter of time.

"You feel like you're burdening the other girls. You feel worried your debut might not be well received. You're worried what people might react. You have to realize not everyone will be a fan of you, but I assure things are different. You've had the training and experience to back it up. You're not alone anymore. We'll be here if you feel down. That is what friends are for. You know how Eunha is. She wouldn't want you to feel worried." Sungjin said in an encouraging tone. He could see her expression starting to brighten up.

"She wouldn't. You're right ajusshi things are completely different this time. I don't have to face it alone! Gamsahabnida ajusshi!" Shannon hugged her CEO tightly.

The song itself talks about the pain of loneliness, the need for love and affection, something Shannon is too familiar with. Using her powerful voice she conveyed with emotions to the song. The song had a classic soul feel to it similar to an Adele song. In fact there was comparisons with Adele own style, but Sungjin reassured it was her own style.

saebyeogeul kkaeudeut biga naeryeo
nunmuldo heureugo nega deo geuriwojyeo
juchehal su eobsi
naeireun ijeul georago
gwaenchanha gwaenchanha hamyeo
jameul cheonghaedo nan nunmulman

byeonhameobsi naman

saenggakhae jul georago
nareul ullineun il eobseul georago
geureoke neo malhaenoko

nega tto tto tto ullyeo tto tto seulpeo

naman apeudan ge ne
yeollangman gidarineun ge
neo neo neo ttawi da
sanggwan anhago sipeo jebal
naui meori sogeseo kkeojyeojwo

ne beonhoreul tto nulleobeoryeotji
kkeunheobeorilge ppeonhande
huhoehal tende
himdeul tende

ulda utda honja miwohada neol chaja

ireoke neoreul saranghaesseotguna
nega neomu bogo sipeo

nega tto tto tto ullyeo tto tto seulpeo

naman apeudan ge ne
yeollangman gidarineun ge
neo neo neo ttawi da
sanggwan anhago sipeo jebal
naegeseo kkeojyeojullae

ireoke neoreul itji motae

Lonely Lonely Lonely
oerowo nega eomneun i bam
nareul itjima
nareul itjima

nega tto tto tto deullyeo
tto tto sseuryeo
naman apeudan ge ne
yeollangman gidarineun ge
neo neo neo ttawi da
sanggwan anhago sipeo jebal
naegeseo kkeojyeojullae

saebyeogeul kkaeudeut biga naeryeo

nunmuldo heureugo nega deo geuriwojyeo
juchehal su eobsi