Mama Awards with Seventeen

December 2016

GFriend got invited to attend the biggest event in Kpop, the Mama Awards. The event hosted near the end of the year where the biggest acts compete for the various awards. With acts like BTS, EXO, Seventeen, and many others this event would be present.

The girls mentally prepared themselves for the big event. Eunha and Shannon were in the dressing room putting on their makeup. Her golden luscious hair has been one of Shannon's strongest strength. At first embarrassed by having so much hair, thanks to Eunha she has mastered the art giving the nicest hairdo.

Afterwards they stepped on stage where the boys of Seventeen were waiting for them. Shannon tensed a little seeing Vernon stare at her. She quickly turned her head to prevent being seen.

"Shoo go away!! Stop staring at me!!" Shannon mentally freaked out. Even after slapping him in the face he still didn't stop trying to talk to her. It was a frustrating time in school. It didn't help that he wasn't bad looking, in fact he looked great.

"Settle down Shannon we're going to be fine!" Eunha elbowed her.

"This girl decides to get nervous at the worst time! You have to tough up Shannon." SinB shook her head.

"Should we help her?" Umji asked not liking the tension.

"I see you have some history..." Yuna looked over to her for an answer.

"You two must be whipped for each other. It's so obvious by the facial expression!" Yerin pointed out.

"Hajima!" Eunha gestured.

"Me and this boy? We barely even know each other! I think you're making conclusions-" Vernon grabbed her hand rather forcefully.

"This is what I hate about you... You run your mouth when other people want to talk. Did your mom ever teached you manners. I don't even know why I'm talking to you." Vernon got up in her face.

Shannon grit her teeth at his firm grasp. If it wasn't for his face she would already bite his hand off.

"Try not to get in my way." He had a smirk that pissed her off. After entering the stage GFriend soon follow and they performed a ballad rendition of the song Rough. It was awkward having someone you despise hold your hand. She tried as hard as possible to not make too direct eye contact.

"Don't look at him! Don't you dare!!" Shannon was fighting her frown. Vernon noticed and forced her hand closer.

She had this bewildered look like she wanted to murder him. After finally letting go she watches his group perform their song.

After Seventeen performed, GFriend stepped forward on stage to deliver an unforgettable performance. After that Shannon walked towards Vernon as he handed a bouquet of flowers as a show of affection. Seeing his chiseled chin and fine outfit made the young girl blush. For the first time ever she saw the boy smile. There was no malice in it, just someone who genuinely wants to be nice. And even GFriend continued on with their show Shannon kept thinking about Vernon. Perhaps the craziest moment was Vernon putting his arm around her. She almost jumped, but for the sake of the show she had to shake the embarrassment off.

[Eunha] Al su isseosseo neol bon sungan mwonga teukbyeolhadaneun geol
[SinB] Nunbit maneurodo neukkyeojinikka maeumi umjigineun geol
[Yuju] Nabicheoreom nara nanana nabillera barama barama bureora
[Yerin] Hwolhwol naraga neoegero dagagal su itdorok
[Shannon] Hayan jinsimeul dama
[Shannon] Saeropge sijakhae bollae neo geurigo na
Sarangeul donggyeonghae apeurodo jal butakhae
[Eunha] Moadun maeumeul jugesseo geurigo na manyang gidarijin anheullae
[Umji] Dasi seon sijak jeomiya jogeum deo sokdoreul ollyeoseo
[Sowon] Mulleoseon naui maeumeul dallaego ijeneun deo dagagalge
[SinB] Kkotcheoreom pieona nanana nabillera ajigeun sujubeun aiya
[Yerin] Nado tteollyeowa uri seollem gadeukhan moksoriro
[Yuju] Hayan jinsimeul dama
[SinB] Saeropge sijakhae bollae neo geurigo na
[Yerin] Sarangeul donggyeonghae apeurodo jal butakhae
[Eunha] Moadun maeumeul jugesseo geurigo na manyang gidarijin anheullae
[Sowon] Barago baratdeon i sungane
[Umji] Hangsang nae gyeote isseojun neowa hamkke
[Eunha] Na eonjena [Yerin] Geuraewatdeut [Eunha] Ireul geonikka Oh
[Yuju] Kkumeseo kkaeeona nanana nabillera eonjenga neowa na duriseo
[SinB] Hwaljjak pyeolchyeojin miraereul mandeureogago sipeungeol
[Yuju] Neo hanamyeon chungbunhanikka
[Shannon] Saeropge sijakhae bollae neo geurigo na (Woah geurigo na)
Sarangeul donggyeonghae apeurodo jal butakhae
[Eunha] Moadun maeumeul jugesseo geurigo na manyang gidarijin anheullae
Music end