Not On The First Date

-Ross' PoV-

"Trott, do you know where the wines went?" Ross shouted as he rummaged through the cupboards.

"Got rid of them cause we didn't drink them." Came the reply.

Bugger... Ross quickly pulled out of the cupboard and closed it before running to get his shoes and go.

"I'll catch you lat-" Trott called before having the door slam half way through his sentence.

I'll have to bloody get some, god I hope I won't be too late... Ross thought as he clambered into his car and started the engine. He pulled out into the quiet road to find the closest shop that sold wine.

Half an hour late, Ross pulled up infront of the block of flats that Alex lived in. He killed the engine and pegged it to the entrance, rushing through and then taking multiple steps at a time.

Knock knock

Ross soon heard thumping footsteps just before the door opened to reveal a slightly panting Alex.

"Hello!" Alex beamed as he nearly threw the door open "I didn't know what to order, so I thought I'd let you decide."

"Fine by me, and red or white? I think that the red would go particularly well with Chinese." Ross implied as he made his way over the threshold.

------

Ross had come prepared this time, he had a bag with him that he'd put some over-night stuff in. "I'll go change in the bathroom." He turned to leave as Alex put a hand on his shoulder.

"We're all men here, and if you don't remember we did kiss earlier. I may have been timid about my feelings, but I'm not fussed about seeing someone else's dick, especially yours." Alex's voice dripped with sarcastic lust.

"Fine, but you aren't seeing anything yet, mister. Not on the first date." Ross winked as Alex put on a pout. Both men started to change, knowing the boundaries of the sacred first date. Ross had packed a baggy t-shirt and loose bottoms, and as he started undoing his jeans he turned from Alex, only willing to bare his butt to his sleeping companion.

"Nice ass, mate." Alex said as Ross was pulling up his trousers.

"Just don't get a boner" Ross joked back, "d'you want me to turn off the lights?"

"Sure, well you are over there, and I am already in bed"

Ross flicked the light switch and fumbled his way to Alex's bed. He nearly fell over a few times, but reached the bed unscathed, now for the getting in. He pulled back the covers just enough for him to crawl in and settled into his favoured sleeping position. As he pulled the covers up he felt Alex's arm drape over his midriff, he didn't complain and thought that this would be the beginning of something that would last.

------

AN: I'm sorry I haven't been uploading recently as it's getting close to the end of the year at college and stress is settling in. That and I'm moving in about a month, I promise that as soon as everything is settled I will start writing again. Thank you all for hanging in there :3