Rich Girl

So, you're the rich kid, hanging out in your dad's fancy house, all those shiny things around but still feeling lonely. You'd find yourself humming tunes, daydreaming about a life where bucks don't rule you. What you really craved was a love that wasn't about the dough.

Now, your pops has this big guy working for him, Toji, who could scare off anyone with his tough look. Ex-military, he was always there keeping an eye out, never butting in. Over time, he started liking your down-to-earth vibe in the midst of all that glitz and glam.

One day, your dad, looking all serious and stuff in his fifties, waved you over. "Hey kiddo, there's someone I want you to meet." Your curiosity tickled, you sauntered over. Next to your dad stood a giant dude, more than six feet tall, beefy shoulders, and looking dead serious. This was Toji, your new bodyguard.

"Meet Toji, he'll be looking after you from now on," your dad introduced. You nervously reached out to him. "Nice to meet you Toji"

Toji grabbed your hand firmly but gently, nodding back. "Hello, Miss," his deep voice echoed in the room. "This guy used to be in the military and comes highly recommended," your dad added, clearly happy with his choice.

As your dad went on about his skills, you snuck a look at him. Sure, he was scary, but there was something soft in his eyes that made you feel a bit better. Even though he looked tough, you got curious about what was behind that serious face.

Toji, on the other hand, was checking you out. He had guarded a lot of big shots before, but you were different. In the middle of all your fancy stuff, you weren't showing off. You were chill, your kind smile and friendly eyes not really fitting in with all the bling. He liked you right away, already knowing this gig was going to be different from his usual ones.

You were always a bit nervous around Toji, mainly 'cause he was so darn serious, but also because you found his tough-guy vibe pretty hot. He could tell you were all shy around him, and he'd tease you a bit, a little sparkle in his eyes showing he was just messing around. You thought his teasing was pretty cute, which only made you like him more.

Fast forward to you in a greasy fast food joint in the middle of the busy city, munching on fries and slurping a shake. Toji was near the entrance, keeping an eye out.

You peeked at him and realized he hadn't eaten a thing all day. You felt nervous about asking him to join you for a bite, your cheeks getting all red, but you didn't want him to starve because of you.

You took a deep breath, telling yourself to cool it. He's your bodyguard, sure, but he's also a dude who needs to eat, right? Gathering your guts, you called out to him.

"Toji..." You whispered, too quiet. He turned to you, raising an eyebrow, "Yeah, Miss Y/n?" You blushed even more, tripping over your words. "D-do you w-want to... um... eat with... with me?"

Toji smirked slowly, walked over and leaned on the table, his overwhelming presence making your heart do flips. "Are you asking me to eat with you, Miss Y/n?"

You nodded, a small "Y-yeah. You didn't eat anything and..." He stopped you, raising his hand. "I appreciate it, Miss Y/n. Thanks." There was a twinkle in his eye as he pulled up a chair across you.

As he munched on a fry, still smirking, your heart did a little dance. Your cheeks were hot, but you were over the moon. That moment in the fast food joint felt just as fancy as any high-end restaurant. It was the start of a love story over fries and blushing.

But, man, your relationship was complicated. You, the rich kid with big dreams, and him, Mr. Reality Check. Still, you let yourself dream about a world where your bucks didn't matter, where love was just love - pure, deep, and priceless.