G-B A B-B T - 00

{Good-boys are bad-boys too..}

°• INTRODUCTION °•

˖⁠| AGE - 22 |˖⁠[Responsible, bubbly only with few, chaotic sometimes

˖⁠| AGE - 22 |˖⁠
[Responsible, bubbly only with few, chaotic sometimes..]

Kim taehyung : The popular good boy and the badboy of the busan secondary school. Who is good in studies and gets good grades but if you are wondering why is he known as a badboy then let me tell you he broke every possible rule of the school and if you think why is he still not expelled from school then its because of his grades and being the top student of the school and favorite student of the principal was also an advantage for him but he never bullies the normal or innocent students but he does teach a good lesson to the boys who are known as bullies of the school and sometimes even after having the proof that THE KIM TAEHYUNG had broke any rule the teacher still supports him knowing he breaks the rule for good but not bad.he did a hard work just to get a seat in seoul university and he even got a seat.

ː ⚘ ː

˖⁠| AGE - 21 |˖⁠[A boba ball only with his hyung's, Short tempered, emotional

˖⁠| AGE - 21 |˖⁠
[A boba ball only with his hyung's, Short tempered, emotional..]

Jeon jungkook : The clam boy of seoul secondary school who turned to the most dangerous boy of the school after being bullied by the seniors and if you are curious about how did this happen then his hyung who is also known as the best professor of seoul university gave him the confidence to fight for himself the lines which his hyung told is plastered in his mind.

"listen kook I know we are not too close but still as a hyung i am always with you no matter what and being clam and suffering all the shits is not an option,fight for yourself and be a strong person to protect your loved ones, what if tomorrow someone hurt me,and you would be clam saying let it be hyung everything will be fine. No it wouldn't be, trust me kook being week in this generation is like digging your own grave which is slowly filling with your tears and in the end you."

And after those lines the jungkook was never the same as before,he was being bullied by other since his childhood for being an orphan,later for being the top student, and soon for his beauty. He never had a normal school life like making friends, bench partner or even a single project mate he was all alone from his childhood and the reason of him being calm was the most worst for this world everyone bullied him and when they got to know he doesn't do anything in return there confidence increased as well as there audacity to bully him. But the day when he stood for himself and fought back to his bullies was the end of the calm jungkook.