Making love - 14

[Warning - Mature content, multiple orgasm, cock warming.]

˗ˏˋ꒰ 🌚 ꒱

"I will call you daddy only if you fuck me hard.." A sly smirk appeared at the corner of older's lips before he whispered out,"I'll fuck you until every damn neighbour hears my name from your mouth."

The younger reciprocated the smirk before holding the older's jaw and pulling him closer to his face,"I dare you tiger." The older attached there lips into another kiss but this time a rough kiss - jungkook tangled his fingers into the older's hair kissing him back.

Pic

Breaking the kiss with a string of saliva attached to there lips, taehyung smiled,"You are making me crazy bun.." The older leaned back before getting up and removing his pant's leaving him in boxers.

He got back into his previous position before holding the edge of jungkook's hoodie,"Can i baby ?" The younger nodded giving him the consent.

Lifting up the hoodie taehyung took it till jungkook's neck and the younger took the lead to remove it further his head before dropping it down the bed,"Fuck ! You are damn gorgeous kook." A soft whisper left the older's lips before he gave a peck on jungkook's head.

Taehyung took his time to admire all those details once again with all his heart eyes,his fingers softly tracing over the collar bone where he gave a fresh mark making the male under him shut his eyes feeling the sudden sensation between his skin and taehyung's fingers.

Taehyung leaned down before his lips touched the excreted bud, he mumbled his lips sensually rubbing the bud between his lips,"Mgh !" kook's hands again got tangled with tae's hair.

Sticking out his tongue the older swirled it around jungkook's nipple making the male under him whimper a little,"Ngh ah.." Taking the bud between his teeths taehyung started sucking them softly,"Mm." A moan left his lips feeling the softness yet the folds of younger's bud.

Jungkook ached his head back, gripping older's hair tight between his fingers. Taehyung gave a last suck before leaving the left nipple feeling it swelling between his lips, he shifted all his attention to the right bud licking and sucking on it.

Taehyung traced his lips down giving hickeys on younger's soft skin marking on few spots, but he halted his actions reaching the younger's v line seeing an old strach mark, it was deep.

He softly touched it feeling the mark, he had not seen it before maybe due to the place where yourger's waist band would hide it, "What happened here ?" He gazed up before whispering out.

Jungkook closed his eyes tight, he just wanted to disappear now he can't say the incident which took him years to recover, he almost died due to this,"We can speak later if you want." The older spoke kissing the scare before giving a soft smile.

Jungkook opened his eyes to look at the male hovering him when he felt a pair of lips kissing his closed eyes, "Relax love.." A soft mumble was all the younger needed to loosen up all his tensed muscles.

Taehyung continued his kisses down until he was just above younger's crotch making jungkook take his lower lip between his teeth biting it. Taehyung never saw a dick this close not even his own, he was just feeling an emotion no one can describe.

Leaning closer he gave a peck right on top of the tip making jungkook's breathe hitch, even tho the older was so close to his member he didn't expect the kiss on top of his dick hole.

Resting his hands on either side of younger's head after leaning up taehyung voiced out,"Its our first time."The younger nodded with a soft grin,"I want you to remove this for me." Taehyung pointed his finger to the boxers he was wearing.