Doomed - 21

[UNDER - EDITING]

*Clearing throat*"Myself shin darash, CEO of shin corporati-" got interrupt with an eye roll, "I know.." The male infront of him spoke still glaring at him, "So you are his son -" Darash was interrupted again. "His brother's son.. Not even step son !" The same male said who was tied up to a chair... "Damn sweetheart calm down.."darash said, "I know that you got to know about me but sweetheart can you tell me who said you about me..." He had a sweet smile, its not like he is not good looking, he is quite handsome with dark brown locks and a ear piercing,. "I have a good name Mr. Shin please call me by my name.. and there is no way i am gonna say something to you.."

Darash chuckled, "Ohh jungkook i know you have such a beautiful name but dear calling you sweetheart has an other kind of emotion.." Jungkook rolled his eyes, "You better bury your emotions" His voice was little dry due to lack of water from morning, it was so sudden that he couldn't think what was happening, so now he and darash are locked inside a classroom with him being tied to a chair.

FLASHBACK...

After tae,kook eat there lunch both were having a walk towards classroom..Just to walk again to the ground after the 4th lecture, there is a football match today and luckily both are in the same team this time..

During the match jungkook was feeling a pair of eyes on him but whenever he turned around there was no one.. He just shrugged it off thinking someone from audience might be looking at him..

Taehyung was focused on the match but whenever he looked at jungkook he diverts, he knows jungkook is his but still somewhere he lose's all his sanity while wondering jungkook is his.. He is no more a crush or just friend which he never confessed.. The first day when he admired jungkook sleeping he kinda started liking all his features.. The second time when he and jungkook were alone on the same day when jungkook was sleeping and taehyung was helping him to get comfortable he released he likes jungkook.

But wouldn't it be stupid if a straight guy starts liking another straight guy cuz according to him jungkook was straight because of his well built personality, but the day jungkook confessed he likes taehyung all taehyung could think it was just a dream, but the day he also released he is not straight anymore and about jungkook who was never straight... There first kiss was out of jealousy but it was the best kiss tho..

Still taehyung feel's he is super lucky cuz jungkook choose him, even from jungkook's side it is unexpected, the person who ever looked at someone and smiled but to taehyung it came naturally.. The person who never shared his things with anyone gave his whole existence without any second thought. Jungkook wasn't always like this he never ever saw towards someone and wondered how would it feel to be loved by this person.. And the day taehyung confessed he lived his every life just in few seconds.

And right now both are still loving eachother... The match had a half break, both sat infront of the audience seats and took some fresh air gulping few times.. "Are you ok ??" Nisha asked jungkook from the backseat, "Yea.." jungkook just nodded, "What happened to your lips.." Taehyung snapped his head towards jungkook's face then his lips, which had a red mark on the corner, "bit it.." Nisha chuckled, "You kiddo be careful, if someone see your lips it would look like your lover gave a love bite.." Jungkook just nodded, "He did.." Taehyung whispered near to jungkook's ear, "Shut up..." He gave a slight slap on his bare thigh because they were in sports uniform..

The match began again and as expected there team won... Not only because of them, there are many good player's and out of them these are best to be a footballer. It was the day to choose a captain between the two teams which would be until the end of the academic.. A male from the other section was the captain of the other team and the coach at start choose jungkook to be the captain but because jungkook was already the captain of art's club, later he choose taehyung as the captain of there team to which everyone agreed..