A baby with the daddy - 30

Excess fluff alert !!

˗ˏˋ꒰ 🍥 ꒱

"Yeahh.." Nisha softly mumbled gazing out of the window only to gasp and stand up,"Is that jungkook and taehyung !" The whole class I mean literally the whole class ran towards the window hearing the particular names that they heard after about three months.

"OMG is he for real !!" Arin widened her eyes witnessing the duo walking into the UNI,"This can't be possible !" Hani muttered running out of the classroom to get a clear view of what she just witnessed.

"Calm you tits girl, he is gay.." Nisha smacked arin's head who stated to hani,"What ? No man can look this adorable if he isn't gay.." Hani and nisha rolled their eyes increasing their speed towards the hallway along with few other girls and boys.

"Was he really sick or just took his time to get this adorable ?" Arin smipped with heart eyes looking at the male who was wearing a check purple shirt and baggy jeans with his hair dyed into grey sliver.

"By the way are they trying to look scary ?" Nisha pointed out the two males who where following behind the adorable one,"I don't know about jimin but he for sure is looking scary and intimidating after his sick leave.." Arin smipped again on the male who was dressed in black shirt and white formals with a black bandana over his now dark brown locks.

"Seriously arin !" Both hani and nisha snapped at her who shrugged her shoulders before muttering out,"I am lesbian that doesn't mean I don't appreciate beauty darlings.." She blowed a kiss as hani shook her hand in the air clearing it away.

"Bitches !" With a soft grin arin cursed but widened her eyes when she noticed the bunny smile of the adorable male,"Damn it, I am bisexual all of a sudden!" Nisha widened her eyes hearing her while hani glared at her before mumbling,"Calm your tits girl, he is gay.." Nisha left a chuckle.

Nisha walked closer to the males passing the group that was surrounding them,"Hii jungkook.." The said male smiled at her before voicing out,"Hie nisha." And everyone had their hands over their heart's hearing jungkook's sweet voice for the first time.

Taehyung held jungkook by his waist softly while glaring at each and everyone including few seniors, as the crowd slowly started fading leaving only few of them,"How is your health now ?" Well everyone only knew that both taehyung and jungkook are sick not the actual reason of them for taking leave.

"Better than before, how are you ?" For sure jungkook was different from before and it was clearly visible cause he is no more pretending to be a rough and tough guy anymore he is himself now without any dark aura around him.

Yoongi walked in after parking the car by which they all got here and as soon as he entered he let out a curse seeing the sight infront of him which was jimin glaring at him for being 3 minutes late.

Whole UNI knows that yoongi is into jimin and half of them stay away from jimin as soon as they got to know that yoongi almost killed a guy for flirting back with jimin who was still oblivious about that incident.

"You should have taken some more time.." Saying this in a sarcastic tone jimin started walking in sass like he always does and yoongi followed him without any comments just a soft grin with his hands inside his pockets.

Taehyung was same as before but a little more protective and possessive for jungkook after their discharge which was two months ago, even though taehyung was cured before jungkook he still stayed with the younger taking care of him.