Taehyung ? - 03

˗ˏˋ꒰ 🐰 ꒱

The door opened and a tired male walked in.This happens everyday, he works at a convenient store from 4 to 7 and today it was same as always.

Today was his last day at work from tomorrow he would only focus on his studies,he worked in a store because he was feeling bored on his vacations and from tomorrow he will be busy with his university and other stuffs so today he resigned his work.

And for your information namjin takes care of him so he doesn't need to worry about money. It's not like he is selfish or greedy he never wanted to be a burden on anyone but when jin begged him not to leave he was helpless, even he wanted a big brother, a roommate or a good friend but because of his insecurities he wanted to get away from jin thinking he is being a burden on him but after that incident he never thought of leaving jin and as jin wanted he took care of everything jungkook needed and also gave the best life he deserved.

It was 7:17 by now and he wanted to do nothing else than sleeping, He walked inside the washroom to take a cold shower, to relax his body.

Soon after 15 minutes he walked out of the washroom only in a towel around his waist. He opened the wardrobe to choose his night wear.

"Kook dinner is ready"Jin said after coming to his apartment. They live in the same floor but different apartment because jungkook didn't wanted to disturb the couple and also he wanted a silent place where he can study but sometimes Namjoon also comes to his apartment to do his office works when jin and kook play or quarrel about food,toys and other silly things.

Its like there work room, Namjoon helps kook in any doubts and jin helps him in relaxing by playing with him. And the toys in Namjin's house are kook's, he most of the time stays in Namjin's house in his vacation and enjoy around without pretending, he behaves as himself when he is with Namjin.

"I already had my dinner hyung, Today my boss gave a small treat to everyone and you know for what ! " kook said wearing his tshirt.

"No i don't know, tell me." Jin smiled seeing the excited male speaking, sitting on the bed he asked him to continue.

"For getting a seat in Seoul university, he literally gave me free bottles of banana milk." He muttered smiling like a kid and went into the washroom to wear his shorts.

"You can change here,kook" Jin voiced out, he just wanted to tease kook but the reply jungkook gave made him shy.

"I am not namjoonie hyungie, hyung. how can i change infront of you." He came out with a teasing smile and laid down on the bed.

Jin was still blushing, he wasn't expecting this answer."4 years,9 months,16 days" jin turned to kook when he heard him saying, he knitted his brows and asked "huh ??"kook turned to left and by the elbow he rested his head on his hand.

"You married hyung before 4 years, 9 months and 16 days, But you still blush whenever i say something about him and when hyung is near you or with you, you always be savage or bold or funny but blush everytime you see him when he is not seeing you, Why ?"

Jin smiled sweetly and caressed kook's head,"You know the day when mom and dad discussed about marriage i wasn't ready for it being sacred of what type would he be,how will he behave towards me or how will he treat me and when the thought came into my mind of him not accepting to take care of you made me more worried but the day when i first meet him i understood one thing no matter what happens he will never break someone heart like he break things." Jin chuckled at the end.

"What if joonie hyung said no to me, like if he said i would only marry you if you leave jungkook by his own, he is a grown boy now,no need to take care of him or if he -"