Together through the strom - 23

˗ˏˋ꒰ 🏥 ꒱

"I am going to tae"Jungkook muttered out, getting down the bed,"No you aren't going anywhere.." Jin strictly voiced out before holding his hand and forcing him to lay down..

"Hyung leave me ! You do know how dangerous it is to go near darash !" Jungkook protested and tried to get up again."Tae isn't in darash's place,Infact he never went there.." This made the struggling male pause.

"What do you mean ?" A sigh left jin's lips when hoseok spoke,"I guess he went to haejang's place." Jungkook felt a wave of fear punching his body, His heart started pounding in fear of worst. Jin hugged him before mumbling,"He will be fine don't worry please be calm.."

Jungkook shook his head eyes filling with tears while imagining the worst,"No no !!" He hurriedly stood up leaving jin and walking to hoseok, facing the male before voicing out, "This isn't right hyung tae stood not be there !!" He gripped his hair being anxious..

"Let's go home they are getting home.." Jin stood up as well after seeing namjoon's text."Tae too right ?" Jin licked his lip's before taking a deep breathe and whispering out,"I hope so." Jungkook shook his head.

"No hyung i want my tae safe and fine !!" Jungkook shouted bade walking out of the room. Jin followed him, his mind was not working anymore, he was confused, stressed and scared. Jungkook reached the parking lot with hoseok,followed by jin after 5 minutes who informed the doctor's about there departure.

"You aren't driving kook.." Hoseok said,"Please hyung, I am fine now.." Jin shook his head,"No you aren't! Listen to me !"Jungkook sighed eyes filling with tears again,"Ok." Jin sat in the driving seat when jungkook moved to the other seat after mumbling.

Hoseok got into another car and drove to jisoo's place to fetch yoonji and jazz, After solving the case jisoo requested her friend to drop jazz at her place..

"Tae will be fine ! You aren't the only one who care's for him and loves him." Jungkook felt a pang in his heart hearing this, he suddenly felt selfish.How can he forget taehyung is jin's brother, jin was in his life before him.

Jungkook nodded looking out of the window.Jin was trying to calm his mind and those unnecessary thoughts, his husband, his brother and his friends everyone was in danger but still he needs to protect the one who is beside him.

He felt guilty for using a rude tone before but he isn't in a correct state to apologize about it, jungkook was continuously rubbing his hands while shaking his left leg.

After about 17 minutes drive, jin parked the car and got out waiting for jungkook, He gulped his a lump down his throat before voicing out, "Kookie come out.." Jungkook opened his eyes and nodded before getting out of the car.

They both walked inside lightning up the dark house, Jin walked to the kitchen to prepare something for the others while jungkook sat on the couch, eyes never leaving  the door..

"It's been a hour hyung.." Jungkook finally voiced out after the *Ok* Jin nodded,"I know kook we can only wait." Jungkook groaned holding his face in his hands,"I'll be right back." Jungkook stood up running to his room to use the washroom.

Jin sighed walking back and forth for few seconds before the horn sounds were heard from outside. He opened the door and waited for them to get in.Yoongi was injured really bad, his wounds were treated and jimin was supporting him while walking.

Namjoon and taehyung were totally fine but deep in thoughts, jin helped yoongi to sit on the couch before asking,"How did this happen ?" Giving water to everyone he sat next to jimin.

Taehyung looked around before speaking,"Where is bun ?" Jin pointed upstairs making him nod his head before walking to thier room.

Yoongi closed his eyes laying his head on the hand chair,"And where are yoonji and jazz ??" Jin questioned further,"They would stay at jisoo's place tonight i guess." Jin nodded and gazed at jimin who had tears in his eyes, he caressed his hair softly.