4

Two weeks later you are sitting backstage on a chair after rehearsal. People are being let into the concert hall and you are getting more and more nervous by the second.

Lia is sitting in front of you, trying to clam you down by telling you to ignore the excited screams you both are hearing.

Suddenly someone comes into the room you both are sitting in.

ʏ/ɴ ᴘᴏᴠ:

I look at who just entered the room, just to see Chan coming over to me.

"Hey, you'll be fine. Everything is going to go well. " he says patting my head. "You need a hug? "

"Yeah, that'd be nice-" I can't even finish my sentence when I'm suddenly pulled up and into a hug.

Chan's hug feels so comforting and reassuring. I don't know how to describe it, but I officially declare:

"You give the best hugs in all of the universe"

"Thanks, I hear that often. Does it help with your nervousness?"

"Yeah, defenetly. " I say hugging him a bit tighter before letting go. " thank you, I really needed that. All Lia said was 'clam down', 'don't die please ' and 'you will be fine' "

"Hey! I was trying to help! "

"Yeah well that didn't help at all"

"Ugh! I'm leaving, I'm going to talk to the staff about the concert"

"Okay! " I scream to Lia who is already out the door and walking towards the staff.

Chuckling I turn to Chan, who pats my head again before telling me he'll be with the rest of the boys in the room with a monitor that shows the concert too.

I nod and sit down on my chair again. A few minutes later staff comes in with makeup bags and my outfits for the concert.

They tell me to sit down on the chair that Is in front of the mirror and once I do they start getting me 'officially' ready.

After they are done, they won't let me look at myself in the mirror, telling me it's a surprise and give me my first outfit before pushing me into a changing room.

I look at the outfit in my hand and look around trying to find a mirror, but there is none.

Sighing I put on my outfit and once I'm done the staff pushes me in front of a mirror.