7

ʏ/ɴ ᴘᴏᴠ:

JYP started the meeting after telling us to sit down and be quite. I put Milo on my lap, because if I put him down he would trun around distrackting the meeting. Just a minute later the boys manager and Lia walked into the meeting room and sit down next to JYP, opposite of each other.

The meeting has now officially started.......

╔═════════════════════════╗
Lil time skip =]
╚═════════════════════════╝

We were informed of our collaboration, that JYP has so suddenly thought of, as the meeting went on. As of now I still don't know what Milo has to do with all this and why he is supposed to be here. Just as I was ask about it, JYP started talking againg.

"Now that we have talked and discussed the important things of the collaboration between you two, I want to tell you, Y/N, about why I asked you to bring Milo.
Lia showed me a sample of your new song and you have talked about animals, nature and dogs, specifically Milo, and Lia thought of maybe including Milo in the MV for the song once you finish writing and recording it. "

"I wanted to tell you about that too, as I have thought of that too, but I think it's good idea. I just feel like the staff should be informed about Milo, because whenever he is in a new place, he runs around a lot, sometimes annoying people, that is also the reason I have Milo on my lap, otherwise the meeting would have been disturbed by a lot of barking. "

JYP said that he would inform the staff about Milo and told Lia to also inform the staff when the time com, because he could forget too. He look at The boy group opposite of me, and asked them about any possible questions they might have. When the boys didn't say anything, he turned to me, but I just shoock my head no. With that JYP left with Lia and the Stray Kids manager.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

sᴇᴜɢᴍɪɴ ᴘᴏᴠ:

I feel weird, I don't know what it is, but some kind of happiness took over my body the moment I heard JYP talk about a collaboration. I know collaborations are normal, but we are collaborating with her, I am collaborating with her.

Her,
She who makes my heart beat faster than normal,
She who makes me feel happy, even more than the boys,
She who came to korea, chasing after her dream, being inspired by me,
She who named herself after a nickname she gave me when we were younger.

I want to know what this feeling is. It's a weird feeling. I need to talk to someone about this. I need to figure out what is wrong with me, what happens to me once I see her, or am near her.

I need to talk ton chan hyung about this, he will definitely have an answer to my questions and this weird feeling......

ʜᴇʟʟᴏ!! :))
ɪ'ᴍ sᴏ sᴏʀʀʏ ɪ ᴅɪᴅɴ'ᴛ ᴜᴘᴅᴀᴛᴇ ʏᴇsᴛᴇʀᴅᴀʏ.
ɪ sᴛᴀʀᴛᴇᴅ sᴛᴜᴅʏɪɴɢ ғᴏʀ ᴍʏ ᴇxᴀᴍ ᴛᴏᴅᴀʏ ᴀɴᴅ ᴄᴏᴍᴘʟᴇᴛᴇʟʏ ғᴏʀɢᴏᴛ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ
ᴛʜᴇ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴀᴛᴇ.
ɪ ʜᴏᴘᴇ ɪᴛ's ғɪɴᴇ, ᴀs ɪ ᴏɴʟʏ ᴜᴘᴅᴀᴛᴇᴅ ᴀ ᴅᴀʏ ᴀғᴛᴇʀ, ʙᴜᴛ ɪ
ʜᴏᴘᴇ ᴛʜɪs ᴡᴏɴ'ᴛ ʜᴀᴘᴘᴇɴ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ, ʙᴇᴄᴀᴜsᴇ ɪ ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ ᴘʀᴏᴍɪsᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ɪ ᴡᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴇᴠᴇʀ ғᴏʀɢᴇᴛ.
ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴏɴᴇ ғᴏʀɢᴇᴛs ᴛʜɪɴɢs, ᴀɴᴅ ɪ ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ ᴘʀᴏᴍɪsᴇ ᴀɴʏᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴡɪᴛʜᴏᴜᴛ
ᴋɴᴏᴡɪɴɢ ɪғ ɪ ᴄᴀɴ ᴋᴇᴇᴘ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘʀᴏᴍɪsᴇ.

ᴡᴇʟʟ,
ɪs ᴛʜɪs ᴀ sᴍᴀʟʟ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴏɴᴄᴇ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ? - ʏᴇs

ᴅɪᴅ ɪ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴡʀɪᴛᴇ ᴍᴏʀᴇ? - ʏᴇs

ᴅɪᴅ ɪ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴀɴʏ ɪᴅᴇᴀ ᴏғ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɪ sʜᴏᴜʟᴅ ᴡʀɪᴛᴇ
ᴀғᴛᴇʀ ᴀ ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ᴘᴏᴠ sᴡɪᴛᴄʜ ᴛᴏ sᴇᴜɢᴍɪɴ? - ɴᴏ

ᴡɪʟʟ ɪ ᴡʀɪᴛᴇ ᴍʏ ɴᴇxᴛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ɪɴ sᴄʜᴏᴏʟ? - ᴍᴀʏʙᴇ?

ᴛʜᴀᴛ's ɪᴛ ғᴏʀ ᴍʏ sᴍᴀʟʟ ʙᴜᴛ ʜᴏᴘᴇғᴜʟʟʏ ɢᴏᴏᴅ ᴇɴᴏᴜɢʜ ᴀᴘᴏʟᴏɢɪᴇs
(ɪ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴘʀᴏʙʟᴇᴍs ᴡɪᴛʜ ɢʀᴀᴍᴍᴀʀ, ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴛᴀʟᴋ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜ, ᴋ?)

ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴡɪʟʟ ʜᴀᴘᴘᴇɴᴅ ɴᴇxᴛ??
ғɪɴᴅ ᴏᴜᴛ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴇxᴛ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ

ʙʏᴇᴇᴇ

『sᴛᴏʀʏ ʙʏ: ɪᴛᴢɴxxɴᴀ』