5

3ʳᵈ ᴘᴇʀsᴏɴ ᴘᴏᴠ:

Even though it's supposed to be her day off, she is still writing new song lyrics. 1 already finished the other one she's been working on for hours.

Being so focused on finishing the song in her little studio, she doesn't realize someone came inside until that someone taps her shoulder.

ʏ/ɴ ᴘᴏᴠ:

I jump when I feel a tap on my shoulder and turn around seeing Bangchan and the rest of 3Racha standing behind him.

I just stare at them nervously until one of the three coughs and another asks what I am doing here on my free day.

"We'll, I wanted to stay at my dorm, but I realized I still had to set up my studio, so I came here and did that. Once I was finished though, I found my notebook, that I thought I left at the dorm and remembered I still have two songs I wanted to finish writing and I finished the first in like an hour, but I just can't seem to get this one right, because whatever I do I feel like I always need to change the lyrics.... "

"Then why didn't you just ask for help, hm? "

I look up at han, who had a disappointed expression on his face.

"I know that you guy's already have a lot to do for you comeback and since I'm am still pretty new to the company, I don't kknow really anyone else than you guys, so I didn't want to interrupt you.. "

Chan just looks at me while han tells me I would never interrupt them.

Suddenly I get picked up by no one else but Changbin, who didn't say a word this whole time.

Without letting me utter a word he starts walking out of the studio and down a few hallway into a room that I can only recognize as their practice room. Chan and han follow behind and once I am put down I turn around to ask why we are here, I see the rest of the group looking at me in confusion.

"Why did you bring Y/N here? I thought it was her day off"

I look at the person who said that and it was no other than jeonjin.

"I got dragged here"

"Why?" He asked again, wondering if something happened.

"Idk, Overworking? " I answer, seeing his confused expression turn into one of worry.

Before I could explain myself, Han interrupted me.

"She thought we wouldn't help her finish a song, because we are busy with the comeback. We found her in her studio after being there for hours and changbin just picker her up and brought her here"

The other's look at me with an expression of worry, but all I can see is the unreadable expression on Seungmin's face.

I don't know if he is worried or sad, maybe even angry at me for working for hours without a break.

Suddenly I feel someone hugging me. Snapping out of my trance I look and see seungmin hugging me and hear him whispering in my ear.

"Why don't you get your stuff and sit down on the couch here, so while you work on that song we practice and help you from time to time? "

I can't talk. I feel as if something is stuck in my throat. My mind is running wild, because of that action of his, but either way I nod and walk out of the room after telling them that I'll be right back.

-----------

Once I got back, I immediately put my things on the couch and sit down pulling my laptop on my lap and my headphones on hy head.

I notice the boys not being here, which was sort of weird, but not thinking about it I just continue to work.

Minutes later, they come back into the room with food. Felix is the first one to spot me and once did he run's towards me.

Before I can say something, he shoves some of the food in my mouth.

"Eat" is the only thing he says before sitting down next to me, eating his own food.

Not long after, the rest sit down too, either on the couch or on the floor. Once I finished my food, I started working again, unconsciously resting my head on seungmin's shoulder.

Not noticing him tensing up for a second, before laying his head on mine, I continue working quietly, hearing the others talk for a while, before practicing again.

+---+ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀ ᴘᴏᴠ+---+

It has been a few hours now and the boys were practicing their last bit for the last time.

Though 𝐒𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐨𝐧𝐞 wasn't. A certain 𝐒𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐨𝐧𝐞 was laying on 𝐡𝐞𝐫 lap, sleeping, while 𝐬𝐡𝐞 continues to work.

And that someone is the one and only 𝐊𝐢𝐦 𝐒𝐞𝐮𝐧𝐠𝐦𝐢𝐧 sleeping on 𝐋𝐞𝐞 𝐘/𝐍'𝐬 lap.

The others have now long stopped practicing and instead were talking, sleeping or taking pictures of the unknowing lovebirds. For them it was amusing to watch how oblivious they are to one's love or the way they fell in love after being reunited just some time ago.

Even their Manager started to notice them, he noticed how much more energetic the puppy like boy has become afteral she arrived.

He noticed him smiling a lot, laughing more than before or how he gets more excited when they have to go to the company or have an aligned schedule to the said girl.

This was his reason, the reason he let's them hang out more than allowed, because not only the lovestruck boy had been visibly feeling happier, but because the rest including him feel themselves smiling more and more when she is around.

Once JYP found out just a few days ago, he wanted the manager's of them both, the group and the girl, to separate them, to stop them from talking to each other too often.

But once he heard from both the manager's about the mental health of the boys increasing to the better and
Y/N to not be often locking herself up alone in a room, like in the past, he turned a blind eye and let them continue to be how they are already.

ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴡɪʟʟ ʜᴀᴘᴘᴇɴᴅ ɴᴇxᴛ??
ғɪɴᴅ ᴏᴜᴛ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴇxᴛ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ

ʙʏᴇᴇ!

『sᴛᴏʀʏ ʙʏ: ɪᴛᴢɴxxɴᴀ』