8

sᴇᴜɴɢᴍɪɴ ᴘᴏᴠ:

Once everyone was gone and we started walking back to the form, I heard changbin ask Y/N if she could come over to our dorm and make some more of that ifian food

(𝐈 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐳𝐞𝐝 𝐈 𝐝𝐢𝐝𝐧'𝐭 𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑, 𝐬𝐨 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐠𝐨, 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐝𝐞 𝐈𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝐟𝐨𝐨𝐝 •-• )

Jeonjin immediately agreed with changbin, also asking her to cook some more, saying he loved it so much and has been craving it for a few days now.

She just look at them for a few seconds, before agreeing to come over after she changed into more comfortable clothes, as she was in a suit right now.

After saying that she walked to her dorm away smiling, meanwhile me and the boys through our front door.

Her 𝐬𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐞, that is what I can't seem to get out of my head now that I'm in my room, laying on my bed, thinking about her.

' I have to talk to someone about this. I really can't figure out what this feeling is. '

I hear the door bell ring and someone opening the door. I hear 𝐡𝐞𝐫 come inside the dorm.

Deciding to talk to someone later about this, which will most likely be me venting to Chan hyung.

Sighing I walk to the living room, hearing 𝐡𝐞𝐫 voice and even only hearing her voice makes my heart beat faster.

' I don't think I can wait any longer. I need to know what this feeling is or I'll go crazy '

Walking over to the small group, consisting of Chan, Hyunjin, Changbin, jeonjin and 𝐡𝐞𝐫, I call out to Chan.

"Hey guys! Chan? I need to talk to you about something real quick. "

"Yeah sure, I'll be back in a few minutes guys. Don't do anything stupid, okay? "

The others just nod and Chan leads me back to my room.

"So what do you need seungmin? " he asks once we are standing in my room, the door closed.

I can hear him, I can see him, but my thoughts are somewhere else.

' What if he thinks it's stupid? What if he doesn't want to help? What if- '

"Seungmin? " He says questionably as I stare at him.
"Is everything alright? " I can hear his worried voice clear as day, but I still can't seem to pull out of my thoughts.

Suddenly he shakes me back to reality. He looks at me worriedly and hugs me.

I don't hug him back at first, it once I hear his heartbeat I clam down and hug back.

I am still a bit in my thoughts, when I come back to reality suddenly and push him away from me lightly.

"Hyung, I need help. I don't know what is happening, but I get a weird kind of feeling when I'm around 𝐡𝐞𝐫, 𝐘/𝐍 I mean. I don't know what it is, but I'm scared I'll ruin our friendship whith it. I don't want that to happen. "

"Seungmin clam down"

"How can i?! "

"Let me ask you something, does your heart start to beat faster when you're around her? "