31: The Chicken's New Nest

Under the gaze of the three pairs of eyes full of anticipation looking at him, Xiao Guyu closed his eyes and calmed down the fluctuating inner emotions with the method taught by his mother.

Feeling his heartbeat slowly calming down, Xiao Guyu opened his eyes, his little hand fell on the strings, and as his fingers jumped back and forth on the strings, the brisk piano sound poured out from his hands.

Xiaogu Yu played a relatively simple piece of music, the tune was light and melodious, making it easy for people to swing along with the tune.

Dong Pang and Lao Wang were soon infected by the sound of the piano, shaking their heads and brains, while Rong Xiao listened carefully to every tone of Xiaoguyu, and treated Xiaoguyu's performance with a strict attitude.

Fortunately, Xiaoguyu has learned very solidly, and practiced hard at ordinary times. After finishing the song, there were no obvious mistakes, but there were still some deficiencies in technique.

Overall it is good.

The so-called experts watch the doorway, and laymen watch the excitement. As soon as Xiao Guyu finished playing, Dong Pang and Lao Wang clapped their hands, like two seals patting their bellies on the shore.

Rong Xiao was not as flamboyant as they were, but smiled slightly at Xiao Guyu in satisfaction and nodded.

Xiao Guyu received three compliments at once, and her little face, which had just turned pale, was flushed again, like a little overripe apple.

"Little taro plays really well, come here and give Dad a kiss."

"Come to mom, mom will tell you what can be better if you improve."

...

The parents greeted Xiaoguyu, and Xiaoguyu realized deeply that he was being loved by so many people at the same time, and it felt so good to be needed and loved by others.

With a bright smile in his black grape-like eyes, Xiaoguyu trotted towards his parents.

That's where the light shines into his dark world.

After a few days, the temperature dropped a bit, Xiao Guyu was wrapped more and more thickly, and put on the "full armor" that Rong Xiao had prepared for him.

They are a long white cotton jacket, black fleece outer pants, a red woolen scarf, a red woolen hat embroidered with a small taro, a pair of woolen gloves, and a pair of woolen warm shoes with fleece.

Xiaoguyu was already fattened up, and she wore a lot of clothes. From a distance, she looked like a short little snowman, round and round.

As a result, when Pharaoh saw Xiaoguyu, he couldn't help but tease him, and he didn't care if he was called Xiaoyu, he called him Little Snowman.

Xiao Guyu was called a little snowman, and instead of being annoyed, he squatted down very cooperatively, covered his jiojio with a long white cotton coat, and then raised his hands, really acting like a little snowman.

Later Lao Wang took this matter as a joke and told Dong Fat and Rong Xiao, and the two unscrupulous parents followed suit.

It made Xiaoguyu turn into a little snowman several times a day, and the business was very busy.

Today is a gray and cloudy day, and it didn't take long for the first snow of this year to fall, Rong Xiao sat in the house and lit an oil lamp to knit a hat, Xiao Guyu sat on the threshold and watched the snow.

The snowflakes were blowing one after another, and fell on Xiaoguyu's gloves. Xiaoguyu gently breathed on the snowflakes, and the snowflakes melted.

Dong Pang, who had guessed that it would snow today, drove the chickens outside the yard back to the chicken coop and put them in the living room. The ten chickens chirped and chirped, making people's brain hurt.