76: Taro Accommodation

Time passed unhurriedly, comfortably and leisurely.

With the constant company of parents, Gu Yu passed the stress-free elementary school and entered junior high school.

Liuxiang Town, where Gu Yu grew up, did not have a junior high school, so he had to go to the nearby larger and more prosperous Beizhen to study.

Fortunately, the distance between Liuxiang Town and Beizhen Town is not far, and there is also a bus. It takes about ten minutes by bus to go back and forth. It's just that it's hard and troublesome to come back every day. The parents feel sorry for Gu Yu and make a difficult decision-let Gu Yu live in school.

As for the first time Gu Yu went to school, it was not September, but August when it was still on summer vacation.

Junior high school is compulsory education, and it is reasonable to say that there is no need for an exam, but the junior high school where Gu Yu is going to go to school still arranges a unified exam for the first-year junior high school students during the summer vacation, so as to test the level of this year's new students and divide them into classes.

Needless to say, Gu Yu's grades are naturally the first in the grade. The parents who got the news were very excited, and immediately took Gu Yu to a mobile phone store to buy him a mobile phone .

After all, Gu Yu will live in school next time, and he won't be able to see him for five days a week. The parents felt that they couldn't bear it. After discussing it, they decided to equip him with a mobile phone, which would be convenient for them to contact when they miss Little Taro.

As for whether the little taro will be affected by the mobile phone to study? That must be impossible, all the ghosts can see how strong Little Taro's self-control is.

Dong Pang originally wanted to buy the most expensive one for Gu Yu, but Gu Yu stopped him.

In the end, I had to give up, settle for the next best thing, and bought a medium-priced one.

Sure enough, as the parents thought, Gu Yu was not very interested in mobile phones, but only occasionally used WeChat to give likes to the parents' circle of friends, or occasionally chat with Xiao Chengzi Guoguo.

But the frequency is also very low.

In this way, on the day when Gu Yu entered Jianhua Junior High School, the parents simply rented a van for convenience and went to school with Xiao Gu Yu.

When the driver came to pick him up, he was stunned to see this gangster family sending their children to school, and he murmured in his heart that petting children is not so pampering, right? Just go to school, so why go to so many people?

But he just slandered in his heart and didn't show it.

Gu Yu's huge family is also the most eye-catching scenery when they arrive at the school, especially Yan Ji and Rong Xiao, handsome men and beautiful women, attracting many prying eyes.

The family went directly to the school dormitory. As soon as they arrived at the dormitory, Dong Pang was about to clean up the bed, but was stopped by Gu Yu, "I can clean up by myself, let's go shopping in the school together?"

He knew that his father and the van driver made an appointment to pick them up in two hours, and he didn't want to waste his time with the parents on making the bed, since he could do it by himself.

Seeing that his cub made such a request, Dong Pang withdrew his hand and agreed to Gu Yu's proposal.

So a group of black people began to press the road on the campus, and Gu Yu took the parents to every place on the campus, even the canteen was not left behind.