36: Unlocking the New Brother

Waking up again is already a new year, and according to the rules, dumplings should be eaten on the first day of the new year.

Everyone made dumplings together and had a lively meal.

On the second day of the Lunar New Year, Dong Fat took Rong Xiao and Xiao Guyu to Lao Wang's house to pay New Year's greetings. Lao Wang happily took out the melon seeds and preserved fruits he had bought before, and was very eager to entertain them.

This was the first time in so many years that someone came to his house to pay New Year's greetings. Lao Wang was very happy. A few days ago, he specially learned a few simple dishes with Dong Pang and fried them for everyone.

Although it was far less delicious than Dong Pang's dishes, it could be considered that Lao Wang had performed supernormally, and the two ghosts and one cub ate it with dignity.

From now on, there will be no special activities, and Xiaoguyu's family will start to eat the New Year's stock, dozens of catties of bacon, Dong Pang cuts some and steams it on the rice every day, and stir-fries fresh seasonal vegetables to solve the problem A meal.

Xiaoguyu lived a life of eating meat every day, until the seventh day of the lunar new year, and when it came time to resume work, the year was considered to be over.

Rong Xiao started to rush to knit hats and scarves and other small things again. She thought that in spring, these things would not be easy to sell, and she would have to find another job at that time.

Dong Pang found a new construction site to work, but the new construction site was a bit far away, so he had to walk to the town every day, and then went there in a van with his fellow workers.

Dong Pang had never been in a car before, and it was very novel when he sat in the car for the first time, but when he got in the car and found that there was no room for a separate car, it was not so novel, so he had to curl up in a corner , for fear of bumping into other workers and causing them to become clouded.

On this day, Dong Pang went out to move bricks, while Rong Xiao wanted to sell the goods.

She thought it would be troublesome to go to the town, so she didn't bring Xiao Guyu this time, and asked him to stay at Lao Wang's house all morning.

Rong Xiao and Xiao Guyu walked on the path of the deserted village, and when they reached a place only tens of meters away from the old Wang's house, Xiao Guyu waved to Rong Xiao: "Mom, I'll go there by myself, you go early and come back early."

Rong Xiao knew that the deserted village had never been populated, and it was impossible for such a short distance to cause anything to happen: "Okay, Mommy is leaving first."

Xiaoguyu watched her mother walk up the winding mountain road, and then went to Uncle Wang's house after seeing her mother was completely covered by slanting branches.

On weekdays, Pharaoh was at home in the morning, but today the door was closed and the door was still locked.

Xiao Guyu guessed that Lao Wang might have gone out, and tentatively called a few times: "Uncle Wang, are you at home? Mom asked me to come and play with you..."

I yelled several times, but I didn't hear any movement in the house.

Lao Wang was indeed not at home, so Xiao Guyu went home by himself, sat on the threshold and waited for Rong Xiao to come back.

Supporting her fleshy cheeks with her short hands, Xiao Guyu stared at the chickens walking back and forth in the yard in a daze for a while.

After sitting like this for a while, I inevitably felt a little bored, so I ran into the room and took a picture book and put it on my lap to read.