49: Mobile phone is in arrears

After the family finished talking affectionately, Dong Pang picked up Xiao Guyu, who was carrying a small schoolbag, and put him on his shoulders.

Xiao Guyu was suddenly picked up by his father, and subconsciously hugged his father's neck, sticking his small head to his father's head.

Dong Pang was pressed against by the child, with a smile on his face, he strode away.

As soon as he took a few steps, Xiao Guyu realized something was wrong, "Dad? Are we not going home?"

Dong Pang did not walk the way home.

"Well, I have to do some shopping before I go home." Dong Fat said.

"What are you buying?" Xiao Guyu asked casually.

"Generator." Rong Xiao said, then raised the phone in his hand, "It's for charging it."

Xiaoguyu has seen this black square before, and knew it was something called a mobile phone, and said that it can also make video calls, which is amazing!

But Xiaoguyu has never really played with this thing, and now his round eyes are full of curiosity, staring at the phone in Rong Xiao's hand without blinking.

Rong Xiao simply handed the phone to Xiaoguyu.

Xiaoguyu was afraid that she might break it if she couldn't hold it firmly, so she shook her head again and again: "I don't want it, mother should take it."

Seeing this, Yan Ji said calmly: "It's okay, don't worry, little taro, if it really falls, brother will help you catch it."

With Yan Ji's words, Xiao Guyu became more courageous, took the phone over, and looked it over carefully, but he didn't know how to use it, so he handed the phone back to Rong Xiao after looking at it.

Rong Xiao knew that the child was so cautious because he was afraid that he would break things, so he said, "When I get home, Mom will show you how to use the phone."

Xiaoguyu nodded obediently, looking forward to it.

Not long after, the three ghosts and one cub walked through an alley under the setting sun and came to the hardware store.

It's meal time right now, and the shop owner squatted at the door to eat with the meal. When he saw someone coming, he hurriedly got up and said, "What do you want to buy?"

Rong Xiao took out his mobile phone: "Do you have a hand-cranked solar generator that can charge your mobile phone?"

The shop owner glanced at it and said, "Yes, I just bought two new products, which can not only generate electricity through hand cranks and solar energy, but also can be used as flashlights and radios."

He said, put the bowl on the counter, turned around and walked to the high pile of boxes, rummaged for a while, and found the new item he just mentioned.

He took out the goods, it was a boxy black alternator only a circle bigger than the mobile phone, and brought a data cable from another place, said: "Give me the mobile phone, and I will show you how to charge it. "

Rong Xiao handed over the phone, and the boss took it over, connected the phone to the generator, and shook the protruding handle on the generator with the other hand.

As soon as he started shaking, the phone displayed the charging page.

"It can also be charged if you put it in the sun, but it can't be exposed to rain." The boss said again, "Do you want to shake it yourself?"

Fatty Dong: "No need, how much is this?"

Boss: "After all, it's a new model, so the price is still a little bit good, a 198, I'll give you a zero, 190, okay?"