47: Joining the Parents Group

Playing with Xiaoguyu on the playground for a while, until Xiaoguyu felt that it was almost done, everyone left the kindergarten together and went to the vegetable market.

There are many shops near the vegetable market in the town, including a special stationery store.

The small schoolbag carried by Xiaoguyu was purchased here before by Dong Pang.

A group of people walked to the front of the store in a mighty manner. Probably because of the unified school day, there were many parents who brought their children to buy stationery, and the stationery store was crowded to the point of exploding.

The ghosts naturally couldn't go in and squeeze in, it would be bad if the yin energy on their bodies hurt other people.

Walking to the door of the stationery store, Xiao Guyu was just about to go in when the parents behind him stopped at the same time.

Xiaoguyu: "?"

Rong Xiao's mind turned quickly, and he immediately said: "Little taro, there are too many people now, let's go have lunch first, and then come to buy after lunch."

Dong Pang and Yan Ji followed suit.

Naturally, Xiaoguyu had no objection, nodded obediently and followed the parents to the other side of the street.

...

When I came back from lunch, the stationery store had fewer people, except for a few kittens.

Entering the store, a group of people had a clear division of labor. Rong Xiao took the list and said, "Xiaoguyu still lacks water cups, paper-cut scissors, and those made of gluey materials, which are safer. There are also stationery boxes, pencils, small books, and rulers. ."

The remaining two ghosts and one person split up to find the location of other needed items.

Dong Pang was the first to see the location of the pencil case. He hurriedly called Xiao Guyu, lifted the child up, and lifted the child to the top shelf of the pencil case: "Little taro, look for yourself, which one do you like?"

There are all kinds of stationery boxes and different colors. Xiaogu Yu took a sky blue one with Ultraman printed on it.

Before he had time to take a closer look, Yan Ji found the scissors over there, and came over to take Xiaoguyu from Dong Pang's hand and let him choose.

...

A few minutes later, Xiaoguyu's school suit was ready, and he took it to the counter to pay. Dong Pang consciously picked up the shopping bag, and before walking a few steps, Xiaoguyu grabbed the corner of his clothes and said, "Dad."

"Hey," Dong Fatty stopped quickly, and looked down at Xiaoguyu.

"Put things in my schoolbag, I can." Xiao Guyu put his little hands behind his back and supported the schoolbag he was carrying.

"It's a bit heavy." Fatty Dong subconsciously wanted to refuse.

But Xiaoguyu still insisted on carrying it by himself, so Dong Pang had no choice but to unzip the chain of the child's schoolbag and put all the stationery in it.

Everyone saw that Xiao Guyu was carrying a big schoolbag. At first, he was a little afraid that the child would be crushed, so he sneaked behind the child and held the bag with his hands.

But before he had gone far, he was discovered by Xiaoguyu.

Xiaoguyu immediately swayed with the small schoolbag on his back and trotted a few steps to prove that there was really nothing wrong with him, so several parents gave up the idea of ​​helping Xiaoguyu carry the schoolbag.