¹

꧁I am falling, I am fading.꧂♡

✿✼:*゚:.。..。.:*・゚゚・*

*・゚゚・*:

*・゚゚・*:.。..。.:*゚:*:✼✿  

"

Hate this Dumbass class.. " Santana grumbled, his head on the desk as Mari continued to talk his ear off.

"So what's ya excuse..why didn't you come over Saint?" Mari asked rubbing on his muscular shoulder as he ignored her presence.

Getting annoyed with her constant nagging he stood up and turned towards her. "For the last time.. You are NOT my girlfriend, I'm not ya boyfriend.. Not even ya friend, get that through yo hollow ass head or you gon hurt your own feelings."

Santana didn't like being brutally honest, he tried to let people down the nice way but it never went the way it was needed.

Mari pouted as she watched Santana take a seat at the front of the classroom.

The teacher walked in finally as everyone who   wasn't doing the right thing slammed in to their seats awaiting her next words.

"Good morning class, hope you are all well." The teacher, Mrs. Marrow said as the class erupted in greetings.

"Mrs. Marrow?" Ricky a class clown said as he looked ahead.

"Yes Ricky?"

"When you gon stop playing with a nigga and let me hit it!" He exclaimed as she shook her head.

"My husband kills people." He backed up into his seat.

Clearing her throat to determine her next words Mrs. Marrow opened the door for a girl as she walked in.

"This is our new student, Amora."

Santana perked his head up to look at the new student as he took in the woman in front of him.

A brown skinned beauty with long black waves to her mid back, brown round eyes with two plump round lips and a toothy smile.

She was an angel in human form.

"Would you like to introduce yourself Ms Love?" The teacher asked as the girl slowly nodded

"Hi.. My names Amora and I just moved here from Baton Rouge." She spoke with a small smile on her face before someone spoke.

"Ghetto looks from a ghetto place.." Mari mumbled catching Santana look at the unaware girl.

Something with the girls smile turned deadly as she tilted her head at Mari.

"We're in East Harlem... Please. " someone beside Mari spoke making her roll her eyes as Amora paid attention to the teacher now.

"Ms Smith be quiet, Amora go take a seat next to Saint.." She pointed towards Santana as Amora used the guide and took a seat in the desk to his right.

The scent of warm vanilla permeated his senses as the scent of cocoa butter joined it.. A heavenly scent in his opinion.

"Hi.. " she spoke looking to the side of her.

Santana felt there was no need to be rude to her just because of his faulty mood so he said 'hi' as well making her smile wide.

She left the conversation at that while the teacher discussed the classroom packet she was assigning.

"While Erin comes around with the packets.. your partner will be the person to your right." And with that the class broke in to chatter, mostly about what they're going to do after senior year.

"Wanna see a hand shake I thought of?" Amora randomly blurted trying to ease the silence between the two.

"Sure.. "

"Hm." She gestured causing him to lift his right hand while she lifted her left.

After instructions they tried it out.

Santana tapped her index and middle finger twice with the pad of his and she did the same before they took their middle fingers and conjoined them in a 'locked in' motion.

Amora beamed happily at the correct motions.

"You did it! Good good..you're a fast learner" she complimented the boy as the corner of his mouth twitched upwards a little.

"I'm amora.. " she repeated for the second time as he shook his head softly.

"I know, I'm Santana.." He replied shocking himself at the utter of his government name.

"I thought it was- for 𝐘𝐎𝐔 it's Santana." He cut her off correcting his previous statement as she smiled.

"It's nice to meet you, Santana.."

"Likewise."

------

Yall so fucking ugly.

Cant stand you.

Anyways..

His munchable ass

His munchable ass.