¹¹

♛┈⛧┈┈•༶
"𝐈 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋 𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐃𝐀 𝐅𝐑𝐄𝐄.. 𝐖𝐄'𝐑𝐄 𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐋𝐋 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐊𝐈𝐃𝐒 𝐖𝐄 𝐔𝐒𝐄𝐃 𝐓𝐎 𝐁𝐄."

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛

𝐑𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐃 𝐑

Santana and Amora entered the club where the after party took place and they were greeted by congratulations.

"Period you look good as the fuck!" A slightly drunk PJ slurred while hugging her.

After greeting her friends she went to the kitchen to make Santana and her a drink.

"So you been dodging a bitch huh?" Mari asked Santana with her brows furrowed as he ignored her and kept her eyes trained on Amora.

"Hell the fuck o, I'm talking to you saint!" She exclaimed as he just chuckled.

'Don't even know my name.'

"Get the fuck away from me before I get my girl on that ass." She walked away furiously as Amora returned with 2 cups and a curious look on her face.

"She was trynna holla and I told her my girl would box that ass." He smiled taking a cup as Amora did the same.

Feeling the burning sensation rush down their throats they shared eye contact the whole time.

The DJ played Megan thee stallion as they busted out in laughter.

"Don't act up like last time." He warned her as Steph approached.

"Puh lease. Cmon mora." Steph took her away as Santana watched from his spot.

He watched as Amora threw her ass back on Steph as she cheered.

And he watched how niggas who obviously don't love their life watched her.

But only one was so bold as to say something.

The song was over and Amora was catching her breath heading to the kitchen for another drink when a boy approached her.

"What's up wit u?" A boy by the name of Tarik approached Amora as she looked at him.

"My nigga kills people."

He lifted his shirt to show his gun and pulled it back down.

"So do I, like I said.. What's up witchu?" He smiled showing off his grills.

She didn't notice Santana slowly approaching the two.