𝐒𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐀𝐍𝐀 𝐁𝐋𝐔𝐄𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐤𝐞𝐧𝐝

𝐒𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐀𝐍𝐀 𝐁𝐋𝐔𝐄
𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐤𝐞𝐧𝐝

♛┈⛧┈┈•༶
"𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐃 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐌𝐘 𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐃 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐃 𝐈𝐒"

♛┈⛧┈┈•༶"𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐃 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐌𝐘 𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐃 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐃 𝐈𝐒"

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛

It was officially the day of the cookout and I was a nervous wreck.

"Cymere if you don't stop pacing!" My mom shouted walking out of the kitchen wearing her yellow sundress and hoops.

"Ma, what if they don't want me round they daughter?" I asked feeling a wave of insecurity wash over me.

"Boy. As long as she loves you that's all that matters." She said handing me some sort of suit.

"Now mama.."

"Put this damn thing on, stressing me out." She snapped as I took it quickly.

"Yes I'm saving all my love for YOUUUU.." my mom sang along with Whitney Houston as I audibly sighed in the drivers side.

"Boy ion know why you sighing.. I sang dis at the talent show, pretty sure this why yo big headed daddy was all ova me." She laughed then sighed as I'm sure memories of my dad melted into her brain.

Pulling into the driveway of Amoras home I gathered my thoughts.

"When we get in here, no cussing and carrying on Santana cymere blue." She spoke to me as if I was a child.

"I know mama.."

We stepped out the car as she went up to their front door, ringing the bell.

"Yes I took em mama!" We could hear amora say as she approached the door and opened it.

"Ms Angela!" She hugged my mother tightly smiling not paying attention to me at all.

"I'm here too. The freak." I said faking upset as she rolled her eyes playfully, her lip gloss shimmering on her angelic lips.

My baby so pretty y'all.

Sometimes when I'm with her I feel like I gotta be with her at all times, like she's just gonna fade on me.

"Hey Tana" she said hugging me as I rested my chin on her head due to our height differences.

"I missed you Renee.." I said truthfully, we'd been on the phone all yesterday but it couldn't satisfy my need to be with her at all times.

Even when I tried to distract myself with other things, counting money, even riding around town.

All I could think about was getting back home and calling her to see how her pretty ass was doing.

She tried to pull away from the hug but I pulled her in and picked her up over my shoulder.

"This feel familiar?" I laughed as I walked in the house referring to when she was drunk.

"Fuck up." She said slapping my ass making me drop her on hers.

An elderly black woman came around the corner with a smile on her face talking to my mama.

"This my baby Santana." My mom said introducing me as I helped my lady off the floor.

"Hi Mrs Love." I said as I reached my hand out but she denied it and hugged me instead.

"We do hugs in this house boy." She said making me smile.

By the time dinner was done and plates were plated I had met her father and brother, they seemed like cool people and advised me not to break her heart.

Like I'd ever.

Dinner consisted of good laughs and memory recalling, I could tell amora was having a good time and that's all I wanted for her.

"The dinner was amazing, Kiko." My mother said to Amoras as she smiled brightly.

"Thank you Angela, and that apple pie was divine!" She complimented my mother as the two shared a hug.

"Wish she loved on me like that." Keith, her father said as she rolled her eyes playfully and smiled.

"Well, while I pack these plates.. Mora why don't you walk your boyfriend out?" Her mother suggested giving a playful nudge to amora who smiled.

We both stood from the table and walked outside, I gave my goodbyes as we reached our destination.

"Did you have fun?"

"Hell yeah, your family is amazing.. I see where you get it from." I said as I pulled her into a kiss.

Deepening it and adding tongue we both got lost in it, feeling myself grow needy I pulled away resting my forehead on hers.

"Let me take you on a date. A proper one.." I proposed feeling nervous when she hesitated.

"Yes."

"Yes?"

"YES."

I smiled big as we shared one more kiss before my mom came outside.