𝐒𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐀𝐍𝐀𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐌𝐨𝐧𝐝𝐚𝐲

𝐒𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐀𝐍𝐀
𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐌𝐨𝐧𝐝𝐚𝐲.

𝟐 𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐡𝐬 𝐭𝐢𝐥 𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐮𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧.

.・゜-: ✧ :-  
𝐈 𝐚𝐦 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠, 𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐩 𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞.

-: ✧ :-゜・.

-: ✧ :-゜・.

I've spent the weekend cooped up with this girl.

Hate to say it.. But it saddened me to see her leave, it left me alone with my thoughts.

Something I didn't need.

I walked through the hallways looking for that long haired Goddess and I found her.

Talking to some random ass dread head.

I stood at a distance leaned against her locker as she talked to him, smiling.

Ain't nothing no damn funny.

I should shoot this damn school up.

I watched him pull her into a hug as she patted his back softly and pulled away.

"Bye Keith!" She called out behind her as she looked at me with a big smile.

"How was Keith?" I asked sarcastically as she tsked and shooed me away.

"That's my PJs boyfriend, you need to get it together." She said and I squinted.

Don't nobody give a fuck about peanut butter or jelly.

"I don't give a dayum."

She just shook her head at me before grabbing her things and closing the locker before pressing her back to it.

"My mom's having a cook out.. She asked to invite you and Ms Blue." She beamed and I almost choked on air.

"She.. Who, what?"

"My mother and father wants to meet you Tana.. At least I'm telling you instead of doing you how you did me." She referred to my innocent mishap and I smiled.

"It was a miscommunication."

Now it was her turn to roll her eyes as I peppered her with kisses to stop any vulgar language about to escape those angelic lips.

"Tana can I tell you someth-" she was interrupted by the bell making me frown up.

"I'll tell you later.. It's nothing too important" she smiled but I could tell it was.

I watched as Steph ran up to her and took her to class while I trailed behind thinking of all of the possibilities.

She said to my right as always, doodling in her notebook.. that pretty little head probably filled with ideas on what she's going to do after high school. 

What am I going to do after high school..

Maybe I'll finally attend one of the therapy sessions I put my mom's in..

When I was 15, my dad died by bullet wound, we barely had any money and with the shifts my mom took from the hospital, it definitely wasn't enough to live off of.

Causing me to turn to selling narcotics.

Tuning back into the lesson I looked down to see a rubric in front of me as I frowned.

What were we writing on?

"Poets." Amora said as if she could read my mind as I smiled softly.

"Thank you baby." I mumbled quietly not wanting her to put on that big kool aid smile and start tweaking.

Too bad she got good ears.

"You're welcome." I turned to see her smiling brightly, just like the first day she came to the school as I shook my head chuckling starting my work on Edgar Allan Poe.

Two hours later and it was finally lunch time.

Grabbing my box and heading to the cafeteria where Amora sat at our table with a bright smile on her face as she watched her friend and her boyfriend pass by waving.

I took a seat beside her as I pulled her into my lap and rested my face in the crook of her neck.

"Santana. You got people looking at us.." She mumbled.

I ignored her.

I saw Yassi walk by our table, her eyes lingering on me and the girl in my lap but she didn't say anything.

I'm not actually sure why I tried to get on Yassi...

Maybe it was when I realized I may be falling for Amora, and my commitment issues decided to kick in.

"Tana?" I heard amora call me as she looked down at my face with an unreadable expression.

"Are you okay?" She asked grabbing my face, studying my expressions to see if I'd lie.

"Yeah, just sleepy."

"Told you stop staying up late at night." She tried to mumble but I caught her and flicked her top lip causing her to frown.

"Let me go."

"Nah you good.." I said pulling her closer to my chest.