Chapter 5- The announcement

Ok, it was my second day at Ever After High. The first was not too bad, but i suppose it could have gone better.

"All students attention! Everone please come to the grand hall!" Called headmaster Grimm, through the load speakers. I hurried of to the hall, i wondered what was the ergent announcement. Quickly, I rushed to a seat right in the middle, it had the best view! I sat down and waited for the others to arrive. Once everyone Finally settled down, Headmaster Grimm started," In celebration for thronecoming, the other teachers and I have decided that we would give you a treat," he announced," Tommorow we shall go on a school trip to the beach!"

"Woop hoooo!! Yay!! I can't wait! Ive got to start packing right away!" Shouted the crowd.
"I will be able to see my family and under-sea friends again!" I thought, i relised i was smiling just by thinking about it. I couldn't help to notice that Derek had a small smile on his face aswell, he probably would get to see his family onboard their ship.

There was a huge crowd of pushing and shoving as we all eagarly rushed back to our dorms to get ready. Once i got to mine, i saw Duchess sitting gracefully on her bed, packed and ready to go.

"Wow, that was quick," I place a pearl necklace that my mother gave me the day i left into a small pocket on my turquise suitcase. She smirked. She keeled down and to my suprize, she helped me pack.

"Thanks," I let my loose hair fall infront of my face. She smiled. Even though she was not always the friendliest fish in the sea, i knew she had a good heart.

Omg! Nine votes! Thanks!