𝒃𝒊𝒕𝒄𝒉.

Tw smut

Divina had been told by Yoko not to come over. Did something happen? Were her and Bianca secretly meeting? No.
To get them off her mind, she met up with Enid at the weathervane.
"Hi Divina! Are you and Yoko going to the Rave'N together? Me and Wednesday are, I'm so excited! Are you?" She had forgotten about the dance and hadn't even asked Yoko yet. "Um. I'm not sure because we haven't talked about it. It slipped my mind I'm sorry. But yeah I'm a little excited." Enid was now frowning. "Aw I'm sorry. You should ask her though." "Yeah. i should." Divina and Enid talked about gossip, drama, the dance, her and Wednesdays relationship. But she still kept thinking about Yoko.

Enid and divina both got bored so they went  back to nevermore. She was also really curious as to what Yoko was doing. So she said bye to Enid and made her way to her girlfriends room. She knocked twice.
Yoko opened the door covering what was inside. "Oh divina! Come in." She opened the door for divina to see what Yoko had done.
She had put flowers on her bed and divinas favorite movie was on,(mean girls) and there were snacks and drinks and everything. It was perfect. "What is all this for?" "For you. Because I have something to ask you.. " Yoko looked really nervous.
Was she gonna ask her to the dance?

Yoko looked at Divina who looked like she was going to cry tears of happiness.
"What did you want to ask me?" Here was her chance to pop the question. She held Divinas hands in hers and looked deeply into her watercolor eyes.
"Divina, will you go to the Rave'N with me?" Yoko was shaking a little bit because she was so nervous. What if she said no?
Divina started to tear up a little bit.
"Yes! I'll go with you yoko!" Divina tackled her down and kissed her all over her face. Yoko was so happy. She said yes and that's all that mattered.
The rest of the night they watched movies and ate and kissed. Everything was perfect just like she planned. But she could tell divina was wanting something.
She sat on top of divina. "Divi you seem more needy then usually. Is there something else you want?" She giggled. "Yes actually there is. Wanna know what it is?" She had a feeling she already knew but she didn't wanna make assumptions. She nodded.
Divina got to her ear and whispered.
"I want you."

She was right. "That's what I thought you might say." She pulled Divina in by her shirt and kissed her. They kissed hungrily wanted more of each other. Yoko unbuttoned divinas shirt while Divina unbuttoned hers.
Once both of their shirts were off, Yoko pinned her down while on top of her.
She kissed her neck leaving little marks.
"Fuck Yoko.. bite me." Yoko was red.
"What?? You want me to bite you? But you know thats a territorial thing right?"
Secretly she had always wanted her to ask Yoko to bite her. To show she was hers and only hers. "Yes I know. Please." She liked hearing her beg and whine so she teased her neck not biting yet. "Please..."
"Fine. But if im hurting you to much tell me ok?" She nodded. Yoko kissed the spot she was going to mark. And bit down. "Ah~!" She moaned a lot. Yoko went deeper and sank her vangs into her skin until she was told to stop. She licked up the excess blood.

They started kissing again and Yoko ended up between divinas legs. "Is this where you want me?" "Mhm yes please."
She took off her soaked panties. "Wow I guess you do really need me don't you?"
Divinas whined until Yoko put a finger in trying to find her spot while her thumb was rubbing her clit. Divina moaned loudly when Yoko found her spot. She slid another finger inside and she moaned louder.
"Faster Mhm.." She went faster and watched as divina was squirming with her touch and her riding yokos fingers. "Harder.." She listened to all of her commands and felt her clinch against her fingers.
"Are you going to come?" Divina whined and said nodded yes. "Use your words."
She was breathing heavily as Yoko went faster. "Y-yes I'm gonna come!" She felt her release onto her hand. It was a lot but Yoko licked it up.

She looked up at Divina for consent and she slid her tongue into her. She could taste every aspect of her. She tasted sweet and Yoko was obsessed.
She was sucking, kissing licking every where while divina moaned and begged her more more and grabbed onto to yokos head to make she she didn't stop. Yoko added a finger to rub her clit while she was licking every where else. "Y-yoko.. I'm close!~"
She heard this so she went faster until she came onto her face.
She licked all of it up and cleaned up divina, until it was time for the sleep over.