𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒖𝒊𝒕

𝙏𝙬 𝙨𝙢𝙪𝙩 +𝙥𝙧𝙖𝙞𝙨𝙚 𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙠

Divina and thing were still looking for the suit. "What if I lost it? I can't go shopping now everything's gonna be gone. I'm sorry thing." He turned to her. *we're not giving up till we find it. Plus it's gonna look so nice at least that's what Wednesday told me.* he signed. They kept looking until they heard a knock on the door.
Divina got up to answer it and saw it was Bianca. "Sorry yokos not here-" she tried to close the door but Bianca held it open.
"That's not what I want. I wanted to apologize. For everything." Divina became more intrigued and so did thing so he hopped on her shoulder. "Ok?"
"I'm sorry that I did all that stuff to yoko and that I threatened you. I was just jealous because the both of you are perfect for each other. It's hard to look at. I already apologized to yoko and she forgave me.
But you don't have to forgive me if you dont-" Divina pulled her in for a hug. She had secretly missed her second best friend even though she had tried to take yoko away from her. "I forgive you. Just don't pull anything like that again please."
"Of course. I promise." Bianca looked behind her to see the mess of clothes everywhere.
"What are you and thing doing?"
"Looking for a suit I lost."
"I can help." That was surprising. Usually she would laugh and walk away if you needed help. Divina thought that maybe she had changed for good. She invited her in and they started the search again.

Bianca was looking through her closet, thing was in under her bed and Divina was looking through her dresser.
"Wait is that it Divina?"  She turned her head and saw what thing had pulled out.
It was her suit. "Oh my god thank you so much thing!" She gave him a fist bump.
"And thanks Bianca for at least helping. I appreciate it." "No problem." They cleaned the room up and Divina said good bye to thing and Bianca. She hung up the suit and pants in her closet. She now had to find something else. Her girlfriend.

Yoko was walking still in the woods.
She was blasting music until it started to get dark so she wanted to see what her girlfriend was up to. She ran all the way to nevermore dropping her glasses without noticing."shit."
She got to divinas room and knocked. No answer. She had a key so she opened it. She could've just been in the shower. She looked and saw divinas neat and organized room.
She looked and saw her jackets hung up. She took one because Divina always took hers. She smelled it and it smelt just like her perfume. It was a mix of roses and the ocean. She put the hoodie over her shoulder and looked around. Divinas room was mostly full of pictures. It was pictures of her brother, friends and she had a half wall dedicated to yoko. It was cute but strange. She went to her bathroom and saw no one was in there. Yoko was confused as to where her girlfriend was. She left the room and locked it.
Yoko called her but no answer. She started to get worried so she was thinking as to where she could be. The last person to see her was Bianca probably. So that's where she had to go.

She knocked on Bianca's door and she yelled. "Come in!" Yoko opened the door to see Bianca sitting in pajamas watching a show. "Oh hey Yoko what's up?"
"Do you know where Divina is?" Bianca paused her show. "Uh no? She said she had to find you and she went to the woods.
Yokos eyes went wide.
"why would you let her go by herself when it's a full moon?!" Bianca looked scared.
"It is? " she looked outside and saw the moon bright as day. "Oh shit. We have to go to woods now!"
Bianca hurried and out on shoes and a jacket and they ran off to find Divina in a forest infested with werewolves.

Divina had no clue where she was. Everywhere looked the same. She was losing her mind. It was just trees. She was trying to go back to nevermore to find Yoko but she had to get out of these woods first.
Then she heard rustling in the leaves far behind her. She looked and it was nothing.
She heard running now but not normal running, a monster running. She couldn't see the moon so she didn't know if it was a werewolf or something else like a Hyde trying to kill her. She started breathing heavier as the running got closer and closer and then she saw it.