𝒎𝒚 𝒈𝒊𝒓𝒍

𝙏𝙬 𝙨𝙢𝙪𝙩

The next day Divina and Yoko were sitting through a lecture in their last class of the day. She felt a cold hand touch her thigh. She looked at Yoko and Yoko looked like she was asking for consent. Divina nodded slightly and Yoko began teasing her through her under wear. She looked up and saw they had 30 minutes left in class. Yoko was rubbing her in all of the right places. Divina was trying so hard not to moan. She felt her finger slip inside of her. Yoko came close to her ear. "Let's see how quiet you can be."
Yoko was going at a steady pace. She started going faster and Divina had to cover her mouth with her hand to stay quiet.
Yoko was going so fast when she stopped. She didn't hear anything so she looked at Yoko and felt a small vibrator go inside.
"Fuck.." It was small enough to were no one could hear the vibrations but just enough to make Divina want more.
Yoko was rubbing her clit with her thumb and pumping the toy in and out of her.
She made Divina go crazy. Divina let a couple moans slip out and then the bell rang.
Yoko took it out and winked at her leaving her unfinished.

Divina practically ran over to Yoko and dragged her over to the bathroom. It only had one stall so no one could bother them.
Divina pushed her against the wall and made out with her. "Damn divina.. Your doing so good." Divina blushed at this but kept going. Yoko picked her up and sat her down at the sink. Yoko started licking, kissing, fucking her with her mouth until she came. "Yoko! I'm gonna-" "go ahead."
She came and breathed heavily. She felt the vibrator inside her and felt it's low vibrations. "I thought we were done?" Yoko grinned at her. "Keep this inside all day without touching yourself and I might reward you." She showed Divina a remote.
"I can control it whenever I please. Understand?" Divina nodded and kept it inside.

Her next class was group work so she worked with Yoko and Bianca.
"So for the project I think we should-"
She felt the vibrator turn on. "What was that divina?" Yoko was teasing her.
"We should put the name as-" the vibrations doubled. "I-i don't know actually. Bianca?"
"Well I think we should-" Divina wasn't listening at all she just couldnt concentrate with all of the vibrations. It was killing her. She grabbed her phone under the table and texted Yoko. She saw Yoko grab her phone and see the text she sent saying.
"Can I cum? Please" Yoko laughed and gave her a thumbs up. She came and then the vibrations turned off at last.

She could barely walk after that but managed to get to her last class without issue. Class was boring so nothing happened which led Divina to think about Yoko. They had summer break in 3 weeks but she didn't wanna leave Yoko. She wanted to go with Yoko to Japan but it was risky. Even though Monica was dead, she could tell that her girlfriend was still anxious about leaving her alone or her going somewhere by herself. Divina couldn't blame her though. She had almost died and Yoko probably would have been so upset if she had died that night. But Divina had always been curious about her family. They were all do close unlike divinas family. She wanted that.
She decided to visit Yoko at the weathervane after class was over. Yoko had her coffee order memorised so she had already payed and had them so they sat down on opposite sides. "So what did you wanna talk about?"
"So ya know how we have break for 3 months in 3 weeks?" Yoko gave her a sorrow look. "Aw I'm gonna miss you so much."
"I will too so I was wondering if I could come to Japan with you to see your family?"
She saw Yoko face turn to a smile. "My mom's always wanted to meet you. So have my brothers. You've already met my dad and he likes you so yes. You can come with me this summer." Divina gasped. "Really??"
Yoko chuckled and nodded. "Yes really."
Divina reached over the table and hugged her. "Thank you thank you thank you!" She saw Yoko grin. "Your welcome my starfish."
Divina looked down in slight embarrassment and blushed. "Why starfish?" "Because." "Because?? Why?"
Yoko tilted her head slightly. "Would you rather me call you by your name?"
Divina shook her head no. "I love your nicknames. They're cute." Yoko smiled and kissed her cheek. "Let's get out of here."
Both of the girls walked out of the weathervane and back to nevermore.